Welp, I'm homeless.

Best of luck, man. I'm too far away to help with housing, but I'll try to see if I can set up a PayPal and donate some money to you if you need.

ouch

not much i can do, sorry, but you know i'm always here to talk to you and annoy you about whatever you're doing if you need it

seriously though, good luck. maybe in a couple years i might be able to offer a place to stay (the western tip of SC isn't too far away)

That's really terrible. I would suggest hiding in the moving van, but then they'll probably kick you out in the new neighbourhood.
When you go to university/college, be sure to take one of the dorm rooms. Best of luck.

Damn, that sucks. Best of luck in finding a home.

Lakituthequick said:
I'm probably missing somewhere here, but if your parents decide that you aren't welcome in the house anymore for some be-it-or-not terrible reason, doesn't that warrant a visit to the police for maltreatment?
pretty sure the po-po don't give two shits about this kind of thing

which is sad because they really should

Tabuu I really wish there was something I could do to help, but I don't think there's anything I can do. :(

The best thing I can do is wish you all the luck in the world.

you could sue them though

Lakituthequick said:
I'm probably missing somewhere here, but if your parents decide that you aren't welcome in the house anymore for some be-it-or-not terrible reason, doesn't that warrant a visit to the police for maltreatment?
No, once you turn 18 you're no longer a minor and no one is legally obligated to care for you.

Most parents at least wait until their kids have jobs before turning them out, but stuff like this happens from time to time as well.

That really sucks, hope you find a place and job soon.

That's really awful. I mean, my parents always threaten me time to time to leave me alone, but never actually went along with the threat. Best of wishes for you.

this too http://christophermichaelharper.tumblr.com/post/92560081005/homeless-situation-update-2-7-22-14

I really hope you get that job

Best of luck.

And never forget, this forum is a home too (if you stay away from Mindless Junk anyways)!

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
And never forget, this forum is a home too (if you stay away from Mindless Junk anyways)!

Some make home in Mindless Junk though

Some people don't understand the concept of an "emerging adult". Anyhow, you should find a way to be informed about the world around you. Try to get as much relevant information as possible, it can help you along the way. I, of course, never had any experience like this, and plus, I'm raised by admitting over-protective parents, so I can't offer a lot of advice.

Ouch. Here's 20 bucks, wish I could do more to help. I know that's not much but it's just about all I have left in PayPal currently. Hope things work out for you, man! (also I think I accidentally donated under my forum's name and not my own, oops)

I may post about this on Facebook in the morning, and see if any of my friends will donate.

Back