Tuxedo Ridley LeafGreen: YOU DECIDE!!!

Hey, look, a poll, I guess. Not like anyone cares.

• Nah, you're right, no one cares. Give up already.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vommack

DID SOMEBODY SAY "SUE"?!
(Couldn't afford a cool logo, budget cuts and all that)

So yeah, the same thing as DF's thread. BUT I'M DOING IT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY SO HE CAN'T SUE ME NYAH NYAH NYAH

So, you guys decide what I do.(oh bleep am I really putting my life into the hands of these freaks)

And, since I'm a MAN OF THE PEOPLE, you get to decide BEFORE I EVEN START! So, which game will it be? FireRed or LeafGreen?

Episodes:
1. The Not So Epic Beginning
2. Now with More Combat!
2.5. My Complete In-Character Reaction to the First Challenge
3. Gotta Catch Some of 'Em!
4. Not a Whole Lot Happens!
5. Ridley vs. Gary Round Two!
6. Catching lots of Pokemon!
7. The Forest is Still Awful
8. Pikachu, I grind YOU!
9. GYM BATTLE TIME!
10. On the road again...
11. Shady Fish Salesman
12. Definitely not stalling to avoid Mount Moon!

cB0V66w.png

Superfish-Magikarp, Lvl. 6
Moves: Splash
Ryxwy4e.png

HM Slave-Rattata, Lvl. 2
Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip
wwJeozM.png

Fly Guy-Pidgey, Lvl. 10
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust
UUnE4d4.png

Tarzan-Mankey, Lvl. 2
Moves: Scratch, Leer
ZgKHXWt.png

Lanayru-Pikachu, Lvl. 20
Moves: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Slam, Thunder Wave
wf6Tcxp.png

Toaster-Charmeleon, Lvl. 19
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Metal Claw
nn8tyjc.png

Harvey-Spearow, Lvl. 5
Moves: Peck, Growl
FiKrftJ.png

Scarecrow-Spearow, Lvl. 3
Moves: Peck, Growl
sWX3gzv.png

Kokoon-Kakuna, Lvl. 5
Moves: Harden
GMCVMGB.png

Weedleman-Weedle, Lvl. 4
Moves: Poison Sting, String Shot
5NeCm5H.png

iMetapod-Metepod, Lvl. 5
Moves: Harden
oGcK59b.png

Majesty-Nidoran(female), Lvl. 6
Moves: Growl, Scratch
ZMugFCu.png

S'more-Jigglypuff, Lvl. 5
Moves: Sing, Defense Curl
8Cmu68m.png

Wormy-Caterpie, Lvl. 3
Moves: Tackle, String Shot
bpQ0I2g.png

Toxic Rat-Nidoran(female), Lvl. 6
Moves: Growl, Scratch

Re: Tuxedo Ridley (G1 Remake): YOU DECIDE!!!

LeafGreen since Chuggaaconroy did FireRed.

FireRed because I own that game.

stock-footage-hd-p-clip-of-a-slow-motion-waving-flag-of-the-soviet-union-seamless-seconds-long-loop.jpg

The red is rising over Mario boards...

A Frank Clone said:
LeafGreen because Ireland!
Then vote. Y'know, with that poll up there.

The difference between the two versions is so insignificant so I don't care much which version you use.
Nethertheless I will say Leaf Green because Venusaur in cover is better than Charizard.

Cirdec said:
The difference between the two versions is so insignificant so I don't care much which version you use.
I'm aware of this.

Nevertheless I'm leaning towards LeafGreen because FireRed requires about a minute or so more's work, and I'm too lazy.

ireland-flag.gif

IRELAND WINS OUT
Part 1 will be up shortly.
Oh, by the way, I'm going with DF's on-the-fly suggestions thing. Just...please don't torture me too much.

Muahahaha... >:D

Also, seeing these threads makes me want to bump Pokemon Why again.

bMSUEc0.png

Time to get this dysfunctional trainwreck going, then...
hTV3sv2.png

Wait, WHAT? I already know how to play Pokemon though! EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY POKEMON!

This tutorial goes on for some 7 screens, by the way. That's like a full-fledged Shakespeare speech in Pokemon dialogue standards.
hJv3TNG.png

Hello Oak. Why are you visiting my dream?
So apparently he's the Pokemon professor and I'm about to go on this epic adventure and all that jazz.
ICsPY32.png

...is it really that hard to tell
So, he gets it now. I'm Ridley, the guy who's lived in Pallet Town his whole life. So he should know that by now, I mean there are only what 10 people in Pallet Town? Anyways moving on.
Also, his grandson has been my rival since we were babies. How does that kind of thing start when we're babies? Did we star in a humorous spy parody where we attempted to kill each other to gain control of the binky?
lZrD4y7.png

He's YOUR grandson, shouldn't you know? Gary *bleep*ing Oak.
F4t8Bh3.png

An NES? Come on! DF has a GameCube! I don't want to have to fly all the way to Hoenn to play Smash Bros.!
llzWVUa.png

wuht. ARE YOU KICKING ME OUT?! I HAVEN'T EVEN GRADUATED SCHOOL YET!
GD5RM2C.png

Please, no! That man has no idea how to raise a child! He can't even remember his grandson's name!
eobAIlB.png

That heartless *bleep*. Oh, Oak isn't even home. What a great parent, huh?
Jrf4JyT.png

Not at the lab either, eh? Well, if I can't be raised by some worthless old man I guess it's off to wander the routes alone.
u5TDh7R.png

Oh, but NOW he remembers. Seriously, I'd be better off out there than with you. How many times have you forgotten to feed Gary, anyways?
4J3Falg.png

Ah, now there's an idea. Steal a Pokemon from you, raise it, beat the gyms, go to the league, and defeat the champion. Once I've conquered the closest thing to a government in this region they'll have no choice but to recognize me as their king! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
GKMJk17.png

Oooh, there's a better idea, I'll take all three of them and leave you two to fend for yourselves. With no rival, nothing can stand in my way!
OqRzZF6.png

Ugh. Okay, scratch that plan. But that means...
EgSGAVs.png

I WILL DESTROY YOU SOMEDAY GARY

Now then. I choose...
START VOTING PEOPLE! Deadline is sometime between 12 and 1 tomorrow, whenever I get the opportunity to check.

3D Player 2004 said:
Charmander because he is the only Gen 1 starter I like.
'*coughPollcough*

DragonFreak said:
Gah, yours may be better than mine. Curses. You definitely will update yours much faster than mine.

Also, Charmander, just to give you those two first gyms a weakness.
Yeah but you have a gamecube in your house.

That moment when no one wants to vote for the only G1 starter you like.

GJGJAsw.png

CHARMANDER!
llqzv4P.png

Cause all toasters toast toast, donchaknow.

....wait a minute...
...no no no I hate Charmander and its evos give me Squir-
ABkwJsb.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GARY! I WILL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!
gTfuEi0.png

Oh, so you're forcing me to go out into the wild alone, with nothing but a low-level Pokemon I don't know I can trust by my side to keep me save from all the vicious killer animals. World's best dad right here, everyone.
tVHcYPi.png

Is that a challenge? You shall be the first of many to fall to me, Gary.
xHgPCdP.png

Actually, I've had quite a few, but I've got a feeling you'll lecture me anyways.
cuwuAZ9.png

...or you can just not care. Nice to see you're concerned about my well-being, Oak.

I'd post screenshots from our epic battle, but it was more like "Charmander Scratches Squirtle to death while Gary acts like Tail Whip is having a significant effect on the battle."
rMgx7OI.png

I'll be seeing this screen a lot.

I attempt to destroy Gary's soul before being helpfully informed that that kinda stuff doesn't happen in Pokemon. Bummer. Time to head for the next gym then.

On my way there, someone informs me of the Pokemart in the next town. Hmph. If you people had voted for communism such private businesses would no longer exist. Toaster beats up a pair of Rattata and levels, but nothing too eventful happens.(if you're really that curious, the stat changes were the same as the one above)

Oh wait, I lied, she learned Ember. TIME TO MAKE SOME TOAST.
BXBBu91.png

Aww, it's Toaster's first visit to a PC. She's growing up so fast! Before long she'll be a hideous abomination. Or a teenage Charmeleon on her period. Whichever term for her you prefer.

Mkay, time to go to the gym. LET'S HEAT THINGS U-
nliev27.png

GET OUT OF THE WAY OLD MAN, LEST YOU FEEL THE POWER OF MY FEET!
But that lil brat won't let us do that. Oh well, may as well head over to the Pokemart, pick up some Pokeballs, poach wild animals...
C7xoPTH.png

Or get sent on a delivery quest. Notice how this Pokemon game has had a conspicuous lack of actually beating up other Pokemon so far?
So time to bring this parcel back to World's-Greatest-Adoptive-Dad. Hopefully it contains the papers saying I'm being taken away to a game with parents who won't kick me out on the street randomly.
Toaster sets a Rattata alight on the way back.*sniff*She's already turning into a destructive psychopath, I'm so proud.
Q9swIBa.png

*pleasetellmeidon'thavetostaywiththisguyhedoesn'tevenremembertofeedhimself*
7X9eEEz.png

You better be giving me a master ball to make up for all your "parenting".
YSo9GVE.png

He doesn't, but he does give me the Pokedex, which means the game is officially afoot. There's also 5 Pokeballs with it, which means 5 innocent Pokemon shall soon become my personal gladiators. (I sure hope PETA doesn't find out or I'll never hear the end of it)
Blah blah blah, "You're now my servants so capture all the Pokemon in the world and do my research for me", etc. etc.
YCIcSfk.png

And now we have the other vital piece of equipment.

...eh, actually, I could've just used the internet, but whatever.
KQl5VL9.png

NEXT TIME: MANY POKEMON WILL BE CAPTURED!
As always, open for "FORCE HIM TO DO RANDOM STUFF". Please don't make me kill myself. That would be very unpleasant.

Oh, I'm going to start keeping a record of all the Pokemon I've captured in the OP btw.

Sorry for double and then TRIPLE(I removed one of them) posting. Maybe if you people would put effort into torturing.

...wait don't make me poor and Irish please

Back