Worst Youtubers

supermariofan

Dry Bowser
What are some of the crappiest users you see on Youtube? Please don't mention someone who's not on Youtube anymore like Chris Chan and Lifeinatent because they don't count anymore

Mariotehplumber-Constant trolling and earraping
Craftnation-Cashing in on tragedies is always a good idea right?
Joshua8428-Poor commentating and can't take criticism
Nuttymadam3575-Love Twilight or your an idiot who doesn't know fine art!
Proheadshotgamer-Making fun of 9/11 will definitely make you look cool
Onision-If you don't share the same tastes as I do, GET OFF MY CHANNEL!!
Shayne Dawson-Constant crossdressing is not funny!
Sxephil-3 second jump cuts FTW!

you realize that most of youtube is downright awful, right? a comprehensive list of bad youtubers would be too long for anyone to read

Me. I don't even have any public videos. That's how terrible I am.

Probably doesn't count anymore, but there was this kid Sizzler07 who did a negative review of Contra by saying it was too hard.

He had the camera angled strangely and took forever to set the game up (apparently he's never heard of editing. He stole a joke from AVGN (the "DIE! DIE! DIE! one from Silver Surfer). He outright contradicts himself at one point.

"Rambo's a lot worse"
"No, Contra's a lot worse"

Magikrazy said:
Probably doesn't count anymore, but there was this kid Sizzler07 who did a negative review of Contra by saying it was too hard.

He had the camera angled strangely and took forever to set the game up (apparently he's never heard of editing. He stole a joke from AVGN (the "DIE! DIE! DIE! one from Silver Surfer). He outright contradicts himself at one point.

"Rambo's a lot worse"
"No, Contra's a lot worse"
Well despite not making videos anymore, his account is still up

Seadramon said:
Me. I don't even have any public videos. That's how terrible I am.
That alone makes you automatically better than TheAmazingAthiest, Benthelooney, DarkSydePhil, etc.

Sizzler07 also did a review of Mortal Kombat.

Among other things, he complained about how only Start takes him from the title screen, as opposed to literally every other button.

Probably cliche but Gligar13vids

No one who hates Nintendo that much would keep buying every single game they put out so he can bad-mouth them.

#ObviousTrollIsObvious

I don't know any bad YouTubers. If I don't like their video, I don't watch them.

SKmarioman said:

No one who hates Nintendo that much would keep buying every single game they put out so he can bad-mouth them.
>Hates Nintendo
>Name has Gligar in it.

Ok.

GalacticPetey said:
SKmarioman said:

>Hates Nintendo
>Name has Gligar in it.

Ok.

Could he be a parodist or is he serious about it?

Gligar is pretty cool. As well as Glisgor. Dat ice double weakness though.

Garchomp has a double ice weakness. Gliscor's 95 base speed isn't too bad so he can hit with his good attack stat and great type coverage.

SKmarioman said:

That's probably because...he's an obvious troll

supermariofan said:
SKmarioman said:

Or a practitioner of Poe's Law.

supermariofan said:
SKmarioman said:

Crap I just realized that I took out that sentence when I rewrote this post.

Back