Your Favorite Restaurants?

YoshiGo99

Shine Sprite
MarioWiki
YoshiGo99
It's a topic about Restuarants, talk about whatever ones are your favorites or what are some that serve great food.

Fast Foad:
Chick-Fil-a
Portillos

Pizza Restaurants:
Home Run Inn

Other Restaurants:
Egg Harbor Cafe
Red Lobster
Cheesecake Factory

Judie's - Though I'm disappointed that they changed their fries. I highly recommend the Buffalo Chicken Sandwich.
Old Time New England Seafood - Though I'm also disappointed in them because they changed the decor last time I was there. I guess they were trying to make it feel more open, or possibly pander to the simpleminded masses who couldn't appreciate the traditional tacky New English decor, or something. If they were doing the latter they probably still failed because it's still tacky but it doesn't have anywhere near as much charm. And if they were trying to do the former, well, they succeeded, because the place feels damn empty now.
Legal Seafood - Legal Seafood has done no wrong.

Yes, all of the other ones.

Texas Roadhouse. This restaurant is so good on so many levels. When you are seated, you get free bread. And it is really good bread served with fantastic butter. Also, you have an entire pail full of peanuts. Also, our family always gets one of those huge onions that are fried and cut into little wedges (although probably not in that order). By the time your food gets to your table, I am already half full, and it feels great. Then the main entrées are so tasty. There is so much to choose from including pork, chicken, and steak, and you get two delicious sides with it, which I usually get a caesar salad and a baked sweet potato loaded with marshmallows. The atmosphere is great, and the food is better.

When I was in iirc Traverse City, there was a restaurant called House of Doggs. It was a music themed hot dog restaurant.

All their hot dogs had music themed names.

I ordered a Fleetwood Mac, which is a hot dog with Mac and Cheese, Bacon Bits, and Crushed Potato Chips.

My two favourite places are Black Cat Fish & Chips and Noodle Bowl (both local places). I've yet to find anything that tops either of them in their respective niches.

Tim Horton's (eh!), Harvey's (also Canadian), Subway and Wendy's are the only chain restaurants I go on a regular basis (and by that I mean a couple times a year). My friends and I used to go to Mandarin periodically too, but they don't wanna anymore since there's no booze. The places we go now suck and aren't worth mentioning.

burger king

more seriously, the cheesecake factory (it has great cheesecakes) and this one chinese place that we have to travel an hour to get to but has really good food

It's ok, it's literally just oversized slices of expensive cheesecake. The actual restaurant part of it is overpriced generic dinner food that isn't even really that gr8. If you ever go to one, go there for absolutely only the cheesecake.

Pappasito's, Zio's, and Cracker Barrel. Also, on the last one, the name is doubly serious. It's about the whitest place you'll ever go.

Panera Bread. That Fontina Grilled Cheese is the best thing since grilled cheese. :lol:

Chick-fil-A
McDonalds
In-n-out
Del Taco

That small Mexican restaurant that my dad goes to and brings back DELICIOUS authentic Mexican tacos

I also like rotating sushi conveyor restaurants and small ramen restaurants.

Morty said:
It's ok, it's literally just oversized slices of expensive cheesecake. The actual restaurant part of it is overpriced generic dinner food that isn't even really that gr8. If you ever go to one, go there for absolutely only the cheesecake.
So I have heard. Yeah that is what I plan on doing.

Red Lobster, PF Chang's, and Wegmans Cafe.

Geisha Sushi Bistro in New Orleans (111 Tchoupitoulas Street) is pretty good.

Morty said:
We went to the one in Milwaukee when I went to the Zelda concert and it was heavenly. We had cheesecake for lunch and I was full.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Five Guys yet. Their burgers and fries are DELICIOUS.

East Coast Wings. They have around 60(!) flavors of wings, though I've only tried about 10 or so but those have all been fantastic. Their other fare is also awesome; I especially like their "Black and Bleu" burger. Oh and the chips. <3

There's also the Granite Falls Brewing Co. that specializes in beers from around the area and an all-around solid menu.

Mellow Mushroom for when I want to get my pizza on.

DragonFreak said:
Texas Roadhouse.
This too.

Mariofan169 said:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Five Guys yet. Their burgers and fries are DELICIOUS.
Also this.

I've been to Texas Roadhouse a few times. It was alright, but I didn't think it was that fantastic.

Mariofan169 said:

No idea, I should really give them a try sometime

Back