Character Based Game

I was wonder, what character would you guys like to see a game based on?

• Total voters

Luigidaisy1

The Captain Falcon Theorist
Hey Guys, just had some random ideas for some games that I thought could possibly be based on these characters. Though
I doubt these will ever happen :luigi: :daisy:

Bowser's kind of had his own game with BiS, but Bowser wasn't 100% of the focus.

I'm not sure exactly how a game based off any of the other characters would work, if Waluigi got his own game the best idea I could come up with is taking the basic fundamentals of a Super Mario game and changing it in ways that would never be done in one of Mario's games, making it stand out for obscurity.

Rosalina... maybe be a tie in with the Galaxy games but with a different gameplay genre? And maybe it could be set sometime between the end of her storybook and the beginning of Galaxy so a prequel of sorts.

I want Daisy to get her own game, if it happens, maybe it would be something about flowers.

But it's enough for me to get her playable in a Mario main game. I don't understand why she couldn't be in New Super Mario Bros. U instead of two generic Toad again, even as DLC. I mean, it was Peach's birthday and she doesn't invite her best friend? Also, not even in New Super Luigi U, seems that putting Luigi's love was not a good idea to help Mario, how about an ennemy, Nabbit instead? What a joke.

Waluigi needs his own game. I mean, each of the other plumbers have their own games: Mario (of course), Luigi (Luigi's Mansion), and Wario (Wario Land/WarioWare). So why not give Waluigi his own game to complete the square?

Bowser because he's the only one there that will have a chance at getting a stand alone game.

No, Rosalina isn't popular enough to get her own game. No, Waluigi will only ever be thrown into a Wario game at best. No, Daisy is an orange Peach so if she ever appears in anything she'll be thrown into a possible Peach game if she's lucky. E Gadd, never.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi need their own game.

idk about anyone else, but i think ashley deservers her own game.

1: she's "popular".

2:she actually has material to build a game around. peeps say they want Daisy or Wailuigi to have their own game or whoever, but what "hook" do they have that couldn't be filled by a better-known character? ashley can fly, use magik and has a "buddy" character she can interact with - all things that could have compelling mechanics built around them (and for the sake of this terrible argument, I'm going to ignore Rosalina literally has all of those things)

3:

Glowsquid said:
idk about anyone else, but i think ashley deservers her own game.

1: she's "popular".

2:she actually has material to build a game around. peeps say they want Daisy or Wailuigi to have their own game or whoever, but what "hook" do they have that couldn't be filled by a better-known character? ashley can fly, use magik and has a "buddy" character she can interact with - all things that could have compelling mechanics built around them (and for the sake of this terrible argument, I'm going to ignore Rosalina literally has all of those things)

3:

How about Mona?

Luigi is green Mario who serves only as player 2-wait did he get his own game or something?

she's basically an improved Peach imo

though now that I think about it she's really not that similar Peach as far as her personality goes

also I voted for Bowser

Hi! I'm Daisy: The Game

Daisy goes around screaming "Hi! I'm Daisy!', annoying everyone. You win by turning off the game.

Cosmo the Spacedog said:
though now that I think about it she's really not that similar Peach as far as her personality goes
yes, her personality where we're told she's a tomboy by character descriptions and she says her name in a loud rambunctious way, that's her personality.

no, I'm not seeing it.

that's basically the most personality any Mario character will get outside of an RPG game

so yeah i'd say her personality is different though it's really not developed much at all like every other Mario character outside of the RPGs

Just because that is the most personality we will find, that doesn't make it a good one when it's barely built upon. The mario series in general has boring characters, to be honest Luigi and Wario are the ones with the most developed personalities (even if they are still very shallow) while every other character has nothing outside of little voice clips and descriptions.

eh, even so they're still different and Daisy's is better than Peach's imo

Back