Wierd Dream I had about Super Smash Bros Brawl last night.

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
So I played my 10000 match in the dream. I unlocked a new mode called "Super Mode" I know, bad name. In it, Matches end only as you quit. Everyone has infinite lives. You just keep on fighting until you want to stop You get KO points for every KO a human player gets. It is kept track of in the top of the screen. The stage sometimes makes random transformations which can be devastating. The AI is forced to start at level 1 but as the match goes on, it increases as they get KOed up to 3 levels higher than the normal limit (9).

In the dream, I unlocked 4 characters from it before waking up.

1. Once we got 10 KOs, we were tranfered to a normal match in Final Destination against Roy. We unlocked him in 1 try on level 3. (Fire Emblem Universe)
2. Once we got 30 KOs, the same thing happened except with Dixie Kong in 1 try on level 6. (Donkey Kong Universe)
3. Once we got 60 KOs, the same thing happened except with Daisy in 2 tries on level 9. (Mario Universe)
4. Once we got 100 KOs, the same thing happened except with Krystal in 5 tries on level 12. (Star Fox Universe)

Edit: Remembered another detail.

That would be a weird mode. Though it's kinda already possible if you just go into regular match. Make it a time battle but make it infinity.

You could do this already, just you can't unlock anything and you can't change the AI difficulty. Just set the timer to "infinite".

3D Player 2004 said:
So I played my 10000 match in the dream. I unlocked a new mode called "Super Mode" I know, bad name. In it, Matches end only as you quit. Everyone has infinite lives. You just keep on fighting until you want to stop You get KO points for every KO a human player gets. It is kept track of in the top of the screen. The stage sometimes makes random transformations which can be devastating. The AI is forced to start at level 1 but as the match goes on, it increases as they get KOed up to 3 levels higher than the normal limit (9).

In the dream, I unlocked 4 characters from it before waking up.

1. Once we got 10 KOs, we were tranfered to a normal match in Final Destination against Roy. We unlocked him. (Fire Emblem Universe)
2. Once we got 30 KOs, the same thing happened except with Dixie Kong. (Donkey Kong Universe)
3. Once we got 60 KOs, the same thing happened except with Daisy. (Mario Universe)
4. Once we got 100 KOs, the same thing happened except with Krystal. (Star Fox Universe)

Edit: Remembered another detail.

If I do what you are saying, this aspect would be lost too.

You have to specify what exactly "random transformations" mean. Pokemon Stadium "randomly transforms" as well as "Brinstar Depths".

Complete 360 degree Rotations, sudden movements, splitting, waving, shaking, teleportations.
Sometimes the only way to survive these was to know about them in advance.

Of those 4 characters, Roy and Krystal were clones, Daisy and Dixie Kong were not.

Back