school project with mario

iritlus

Goomba
can you guys help me with my school project?
im doing a small and easy quiz and i need to get at list 15 answers for 2 versions each person(2d and 3d). and im missing only 6 more! :)

this the quiz

2D mario game. (super mario x is considered 2d, original, snes....) name____________
rate between 1-7 (which 1 is the best)
storyline___
gameplay___
graphics___
overal______

why u choose to play it?__________
will u play it again?_________

now choose a 3D mario game:_________ (like melee\party\64\sunshine\galaxy and so and so)
storyline___
gameplay___
graphics___
overal____________
why u choose to play it?__________
will u play it again?_________

for closer, which game will u crown as the best platform game of all time (doesnt have o be mario)___________
and what have u felt like u gained by playing it?________________-
why you like platfor games?________________________________

thats it. hope my english was clear enough.
thank in advance

I think his assignment was to make a quiz, so he chose to make a Mario quiz.

Although, this looks like a survey instead.

+her :P

my school assigment was an open subject. i am cheking rating of games mostly about popularity affect. alottt of games. 2 games for each genere.
on platform genere i took mario and sonic :P
and so i asked here as i a missing a bit of form on mario and i think this is the best place to ask. also for people who tryed diffrent mario games.

for me i grow up on mario too. i still have the mario game on games&watch (which is still working). and played older games-classics and kart games and i finished yushi island like 5 times... so i dunno much about the 3d ones. so help me out :P

Doing this for the hell of it

2D mario game. (super mario x is considered 2d, original, snes....) name New Super Mario Bros. Wii
storyline There is none....7
gameplay Fun. 1
graphics Ewwww, 2
overal I like it

why u choose to play it? MULTIPLAYER MARIO
will u play it again?Probably not

now choose a 3D mario game: Super Smash Bros. Melee isn't a 3D Mario game, it's a 2D Nintendo party fighter (like melee\party\64\sunshine\galaxy and so and so)
storyline No Mario platformers have a story to write home about
gameplay Super Mario 64 DS was awesome. 2
graphics DS graphics aren't all that great. 5
overal Favorite 3D Mario game. 1
why u choose to play it? LUIGI WAS PLAYABLE YAAAAH
will u play it again? Probably yes.

for closer, which game will u crown as the best platform game of all time (doesnt have o be mario) Rayman Legends
and what have u felt like u gained by playing it? I feel sorry for the poor saps who didn't play this awesome game and chose New Super Mario Bros. U instead.-
why you like platfor games? Not as much as Karting. I've played WAY TOO MUCH OF THEM so I want a break from them.

yay one good soul!
thnks :)

i was sure malee was 3d... oh well....

now just 5 more missin. it doesnt tak much time to fill and its easy (also very importent as this is my final work to the degree)

iritlus said:
Rating between 1-7 (which 1 is the best)

2D mario game: Super Mario World

storyline: 3
gameplay: 2
graphics: 4
overall: 3

why u choose to play it? Because it was one of a kind
will u play it again? Yes, but not soon

3D mario game: Super Mario 64

storyline 3
gameplay 1
graphics 4
overall 2

why u choose to play it? My personal favorite, glitch-hunting
will u play it again? Yup

for closer, which game will u crown as the best platform game of all time (doesnt have o be mario) : Captain Claw
and what have u felt like u gained by playing it? It's very very fun for it's age.
why you like platform games? I do not like platformer games

The only Mario games with storylines are the RPGs. Everything else is "Bowser kidnaps the Princess and Mario has to save her"

Nysic said:
The only Mario games with storylines are the RPGs. Everything else is "Bowser kidnaps the Princess and Mario has to save her"

Um that IS a story line, just not a very GOOD one

iritlus said:
2D mario game. (super mario x is considered 2d, original, snes....) name Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
storyline 5. Pretty original...for Mario standards.
gameplay 2. It's still fun, but it's virtually the same as the game's big NES brothers.
graphics 4. I guess it's okay for an NES game.
overal 2. It's an NES game.

why u choose to play it? I don't really know.
will u play it again? No.

now choose a 3D mario game: Super Mario 3D World
storyline 5. It's quite original...for Mario standards...again.
gameplay 2. It's standard 3D Mario. Nothing much to say. It did add a few new moves, though. The new powerups are very fun, and I love the multiple playable characters.
graphics 1. It's beautiful, do I have to say anything more?
overal 1. It's flawed, but it's still easily the best 3D Mario game.
why u choose to play it? It looked very fun.
will u play it again? Oh yes. I still have yet to finish it.

for closer, which game will u crown as the best platform game of all time (doesnt have o be mario) Mega Man 6
and what have u felt like u gained by playing it? I liked a widely hated platform game. It gets a lot of hate - the weapons are great (ex. Flame Blast, Silver Tomahawk, Yamato Spear), the Robot Masters are well-designed, every stage has something going for it (Wind Man has wind, woah, Flame Man has the oil, Knight Man has lots of traps), the Rush suits are awesome...the fortress bosses are pretty bad, though (looking at you, X Crusher)
why you like platfor games? They were the first genre I was exposed to, and I've played them since. Something about them is so fun.

thats it. hope my english was clear enough.
thank in advance

2D mario game. (super mario x is considered 2d, original, snes....) Super Mario World
storyline___4
gameplay___1
graphics___2
overal______2

why u choose to play it?__________Don't remember, I have been playing it since forever.
will u play it again?_________Yes, and already have many timmes

now choose a 3D mario game:_________Super Mario 64
storyline___4
gameplay___3
graphics___4
overal____________3
why u choose to play it?__________A classic that is a must.
will u play it again?_________Possibly, but I already 100% it twice.

for closer, which game will u crown as the best platform game of all time (doesnt have o be mario)___________Super Mario World
and what have u felt like u gained by playing it?________________- Well it is the game that got me into gaming, so I would say the appreciation of video games.
why you like platfor games?________________________________I would prefer RPGs, but platform games are fun at times.

iritlus said:
2D mario game. name ___Super Mario Bros.
storyline___4
gameplay___6
graphics___3
overal______5

why u choose to play it?_it's fun and not too hard or too easy
will u play it again?__yes

now choose a 3D mario game:__Super Mario Sunshine
storyline___5
gameplay___5
graphics___6
overal____________5
why u choose to play it?__it's "Mario", it's fun, some challenging parts
will u play it again?___Yes, if I have time

for closer, which game will u crown as the best platform game of all time (doesnt have o be mario)_Super Mario World
and what have u felt like u gained by playing it?__an introduction to "Mario" and platformers
why you like platfor games?____they're fun; you're always on the move; good replay value

Back