Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh. It was alright.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Contra(dictory)

also I hang out here, I guess
SKIP TO PAGE 2 I REWROTE A LOT OF EARLIER CHAPTERS

Check it.

Do I need to read your other fics? They look really long...
Nope! No former experience required.

Should I read them?
There are going to be references to my old work, but not getting those references won't detract from your enjoyment of P-132.

Why are you making another 132 fic?
Reasons.

Why is this a reboot of a reboot of a reboot of a reboot?
Reasons.

WHY IS THIS A REWRITE OF A REBOOT OF A REBOOT OF A REBOOT OF A REBOOT!?
Reasons.

Where do I sign up?
This is a rewrite of Project 132, so signups are done. You may make a cameo if I like you, though.

Why should I read this?
It's about magic 'n shit. Do you like magic 'n shit?

How do I know you won't cancel it again?
I won't. I finished Typical Tragedy and I didn't even want to keep writing it halfway through.

What the fuck's a 132?
The answer to life, the universe and everything. Also my birthday technically and the number that's stalked me all my life.

Wait, do I have to review this?
I will hurt myself if you don't.

Tucker Wooley? Who the fuck is that!?
My co-author, known from Fantendo as YoshiEgg. He's also a huge ****** and a good friend to me.

Re: P-132 | First three chapters out!

I was a little sad to see the other one go, considering I donated much time into reading it, but I think this will be a great make up for it.

First of all, you introduced the concept of Light and Dark really early in, which I think was a smart move, especially considering it will be just as important as your last version, if not more.

I also think the style of writing is much cleaner. More...character building first, plot later, which I like. While your previous one more or less did not do that.

So I think that this has great potential, and I can tell that this already may be better.

Toothless said:
I was a little sad to see the other one go, considering I donated much time into reading it, but I think this will be a great make up for it.

That's why I debuted this with an intro and three chapters- consider the flow of content an apology.

First of all, you introduced the concept of Light and Dark really early in, which I think was a smart move, especially considering it will be just as important as your last version, if not more.

Yeah.

I also think the style of writing is much cleaner. More...character building first, plot later, which I like. While your previous one more or less did not do that.

So I think that this has great potential, and I can tell that this already may be better.

It will be. :>

If I was really good at reviewing, I'd write more, but I liked it.

Re: P-132 | First two chapters out!

NEVERMIND JUST GONNA REWRITE CH. 3 AS A WHOLE

SORRY GUYS

Juggling ideas at the moment. Thinking of following Wyatt for the entirety of Chapter 3 or introducing Tucker Lane properly. As much as I love Nalia and awakening powers, it's much too early in Christopher's character arc for him to encounter both of those things right now- it needs more time.

nah man give us the powers already

you can always unlock some new god tier powers later or something

Actually, I think P132 became overly focused on enemies becoming progressively more and more overpowered.

Prime example: The Seven.

There's a lot I had planned you never saw, and the Seven pretty much epitomize the focus on power I had going forward. This isn't Dragon Ball Z, I don't need an attack that literally removes all Light from the universe.

There will still be very powerful characters...but nothing so ridiculous as before.

tabuu tabuu

i after hours of thinking, i have finally figured out what you need to do with this story in order to make it the greatest thing ever
Dr. Javelin said:
"Doctor Javelin Noir," the man said, "Royal Guard 3rd Class. Walkazo here is my assistant."

"Hot secretary?"

"No, she blows things up."

Walkazo beamed.
dis gun b gud

when do we get to destroy stuff
MAKE

THIS

HAPPEN

Yeah, it made me sad that that never happened too.

i still have soooooo long before i can get to introducing you two again though

Part 1 has been renamed to "Golden Fang", and a rough series map has been added to the opening post.

Contra(dictory) said:
i still have soooooo long before i can get to introducing you two again though
that's fine, as long as you don't cancel this one

don't be in a rush to intro characters

Rewrote the Wyatt scene in chapter one!

Important bit to look over, actually, since this established some important context.

I'm so, so sorry for all the delays and revisions!

Don't worry, though, making this change has made doing what I want to do with Chapter 3 and onward that much easier.

Re: P-132 | Hiatus over! Tuck helps me write this now!

k this is actually the first time i'm reading p-132

(or second, i forget if i skimmed one of the other versions or not)

i finished the prologue and chapter 1 so far

and i'm in friggin love with this

Interesting that we're getting introduced to Cyria from Max's POV. Hopefully we'll get to see Skell too. I don't remember Cecil and Max being half-brothers, but maybe I'm just remember wrong, I dunno. The one writing thing I noticed was that "mentioning the Great Beast," could probably be "mentioning the Great Beast by name," for extra clarity, plus it flows better. Other than that, it was good.

Originally Cecil was Nalia's brother - back in Resolutions - but a lot has changed since then.
I'll go fix that flow error prompt-like when I'm on a computer.

i like how i said hiatus over and then went on a longer hiatus

guess that's just the thug life speaking

anyways I should hopefully have some more story for you soon, if anybody still cares about this

does anyone still care about this

part of the reason this is never updated is because nobody seems to particularly care enough to give me feedback when I release an update

i care enough to read it when it comes out, but i don't really demand releases or anything

Anna said:
i care enough to read it when it comes out, but i don't really demand releases or anything
Same.

Back