Mario Kart Seven Races: At 6:00pm BST, code 11-2141-8293-1521

RedShell

I'm back. You didn't miss me, huh?
All you have do to is get on MK7, and tell me your Mii's name. We will all play a Versus Match.

My Mii looks like a Dragon and goes by the name of Scorpio.

When I have the names of seven Miis, the match will begin.
So we have:
Smg2daisy, Cirdec, FunkyWaffle, Clive Koopa, 63, NEXandGBX, Icemario and me.
One more, and it starts on Wednesday! The races will begin at around 4:30.

Re: Mario Kart Seven Races

Smg2daisy said:
Name is Smg2daisy as well.

Though I prefer the Awards race soon.
Chances are they might do MK8 instead this year but might do a 7 one as well.

LTQ said he will do again a MK7 tournament because not everyone here has a Wii U.

Name: Cirdec

Mii: Tiny Toon Adventures character Furrball.

Anyways, are you starting immediately after we have eight people posting here?

EDIT: Scratch that, I've reversed my decision (albeit because I forgot to connect my 3DS to the internet).

Name: 2257 (yes, really.I took that because of his name not to impersonate him btw)

Looks fun

Mii: Matthew. (I feel left out because my mii name isn't a username)
How will this work? How are we connecting? yes, i'm a noob *cries*

Let me explain it for you, FunkyWaffle.
On MK7, click the globe (it's the third option).
Then click "Worldwide".
You should find us there.
And don't worry about your Mii's name. Mine was "Amy" for a long time.
Until I role played on Miiverse as a Dragon.

No, I know how to go online. I meant, how do you know we're all going to end up in the same group? We might not all connect to each other in the same group. Wouldn't it be easier if it was a community or something?

Cirdec said:
LTQ said he will do again a MK7 tournament because not everyone here has a Wii U.

Not everyone here has a 3DS either. I don't have a 3DS but I have a Wii U.

FunkyWaffle said:
No, I know how to go online. I meant, how do you know we're all going to end up in the same group? We might not all connect to each other in the same group. Wouldn't it be easier if it was a community or something?

I bet that's what it'll be

I'll have a go at this whenever it is on.

My Miiverse name is CliveKoopa, Mii is Terry from United Kingdom.

3D Player 2004 said:
Cirdec said:

Not everyone here has a 3DS either. I don't have a 3DS but I have a Wii U.

But more people here own a 3DS than a Wii U.

Besides, there's less of a window to get Mario Kart 8 before the awards tournament compared to getting Mario Kart 7, which has been out for several years at this point.

I guess I'll be the last player, my Mii is called Icemario.

Re: Mario Kart Seven Races: Signups closed, but if you're involved, tomorrow at 4:30

Just a query, in the OP, it says tomorrow at 4:30. What time zone is that?

Re: Mario Kart Seven Races: Signups closed, but if you're involved, tomorrow at 4:30

Whichever time zone is used in England!

that's 11:30 AM EST on a wednesday. i get the feeling it would be difficult for people to make that, doubly so for anyone on the west coast

Uh, I'll try to, May not be able to though. Should. Also can we get a signup list?

Oh that's alright then. Most places use EST as the time zone and I am in bed at that time when they arrange competitions. I may be busy tomorrow at that time so might miss it.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Whichever time zone is used in England!
BST (British Summer Time). If it's PM, it's at [time]12:30:00 PM · April 23, 2014[/time]. That time will automatically change to whatever time zone you're using.

Lakituilveloce said:
I feel the need to warn you for a hole in your thinking. Great Britain is currently in BST, British Summer Time, GMT+1. Good luck. ;)
Oh whoops. I'll fix that. For some reason I forgot about DST.
EDIT: This time would be terrible if I was racing, as I'd have to race during school lunch. :P

I can't do it Wendsday. I feel you should move it to a weekend.

Re: Mario Kart Seven Races: Signups closed, but if you're involved, tomorrow at

Hmm...OK, this isn't working out. Let's move it to 6:00pm.

Back