YoshiMonsta's Roster

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
I know this sort of thing has been overdone, but I'm doing it anyway.
Green=Almost Definitely
Red= Meh

Mario:
Mario (obviously)
Luigi
Peach
Bowser

DK:
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong

King K. Rool

Yoshi:
Yoshi

Legend of Zelda:
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Toon Link

Midna*
Ghirahim*

Metroid:
Samus
Zero Suit Samus

Pokemon:
Pikachu
Jigglypuff (meh spelling)
Greninja
Charizard

Sceptile*

F-Zero:
Captain Falcon
Black Shadow*

Fire Emblem:
Marth

Earth Bound:
Ness
Lucas

Kirby:
Kirby
King Dedede

Meta Knight*
Bandana Dee (Maybe)*

Kid Icarus:
Pit

Star Fox:
Fox
Wolf

Pikmin:
Olimar

Sonic:
Sonic
Tails*

Other:
Wii Fit Trainer
Villager
Mega Man
Little Mac

* Midna: Midna seems to have many powers, and her powers could be used for interesting fighting
Ghirahim: Ghirahim is arguably the best LOZ villain, and has many interesting abilities that could be used within the game
Sceptile: Sceptile seems like the perfect Grass type representative for this game. His Special Attack is lower than that of Charizard, and his speed is lower than that of Greninja.
Black Shadow: F-Zero deserves a second representative, and why not the villain? Black Shadow would be an interesting fighter within the games.
Meta Knight: I think that with a redesigned move set, Meta Knight could still be just fine as a fighter.
Bandana Dee: This is kinda iffy, but if not Meta Knight, Kirby can continue to have a 3rd brawler and be just fine.
Tails: Sonic sorta deserves a second representative, and Tails could have a good move set.

What do you guys think

the first two have been mentioned but i'll re-mention them

-midna is deconfirmed
-lucario and rosalina are confirmed
-mario and pokemon should be equal, zelda should either be equal to those two or have one less (probably the former)
-marth most likely will not be the only fire emblem character
-wario, ganondorf, ice climbers, and mr. game & watch have little to no chance of leaving
-palutena's pretty much a shoe-in at this point
-i don't think third parties will get two slots
-i think meta knight will be our third and final kirby character

So, wait, are these your predicted rosters or just the "ideal" roster... if it's the later, then...

Well, there's no Wario, Ice Climbers, or Mr. Game & Watch, so that's THREE strikes against you from me. I also think Falco's more worth of being in Super Smash Bros. then Wolf, even though I like playing as Wolf more then Falco OR Fox. I feel like, with third party characters, there should only be one representive per franchise (and company), so I don't think Tails should be playable. I'm also of the opinion that if you're going to include King K. Rool, you might as well include Dixie. I feel like the DK line-up would be incomplete without one or the other.

Yeah, IMO, not that interesting of a roster, but that's really just what I think.

Back