Overrated Mario Characters

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
:bowjr: :babymario: :babyluigi: :birdo: :rosalina:, Koopalings, Dry Bowser, Metal Mario, Dr. Mario, Funky Kong, King K Rool, Dry Bones, Blooper, Hammer Bro, Boomerang Bro, Fire Bro, Ice Bro, Petey Pirahna

WHat are yours.

I just gave in a small sample o mine.

There's already a topic like this.

In response to the topic at hand, Bowser gets my vote. I don't think there's a single character in the entire franchise that's more overrated or as overused as he is.

Well... that thread is old and has not had new posts in 2014 so it definetely was not near the front page at all, I don't know. Should I request this thread be deleted?
It was on page 4.

Normally I only check page 1 and 2.

Yeah, I guess you've got a point. As to whether or not this thread should be deleted... That probably isn't necessary, since it could simply be merged into the other one.

Since when is Birdo overrated? Last time I checked everyone hated her. Same with pretty much half the characters on your list.

Shy Guy Forever said:
No character is as overrated as this guy. -------> :yoshi:
Despite being a Yoshi fan I do agree that he is slightly overrated.

How dare any of you say :bowser: orv :bowjr: ? I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

Sir Komlin IV said:
Metal Mario was played as most in Mario Kart 7. What makes you think everyone hates him?
There are a lot of hate topics dedicated to him, though, and a lot of people think he's just a stupid wasteful reskin. Meanwhile, they go drool over the Koopalings.

How can anyone say any of the baby characters are overrated? All I see is hate hate hate

Especially for Baby Mario because of his, what, "annoying" cry from Yoshi's Island?

Luigi, Rosalina, Yoshi, Koopalings and Dry Bones are my picks for overrated characters

chillv said:
How dare any of you say :bowser: orv :bowjr: ? I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!
This just in!

ENTIRE MARIOWIKI COMMUNITY DESTROYED BY DISGRUNTLED USER

51 DEAD, SEVERAL OTHERS INJURED

Back on topic, I'd have to say Luigi, Yoshi, and Wario.

Baby Luigi said:
How can anyone say any of the baby characters are overrated? All I see is hate hate hate

Especially for Baby Mario because of his, what, "annoying" cry from Yoshi's Island?

Luigi, Rosalina, Yoshi, Koopalings and Dry Bones are my picks for overrated characters

i wonder where this leaves peach

given that the other thread mentioned earlier is pretty dead, this one is fine

also, The Koopalings, Luigi, Rosalina, and (while I really like him) Yoshi

Zae Eildus said:

I think she's more underrated, since she's kidnapped a lot and I see people hate her for her voice and her "Barbie-like" appearance

Dry Bones was mentioned as overrated, but doesn't even touch half or more of the other characters who fits that bill. What's up with that?

Dry Bones is just a reskin of a Koopa, which isn't spectacular to begin with. And somehow, babies get the flack while Dry Bones doesn't.

Baby Luigi said:
Zae Eildus said:

I think she's more underrated, since she's kidnapped a lot and I see people hate her for her voice and her "Barbie-like" appearance

huh, interesting.

well dont matter i still love her

:luigi:, :yoshi:, and :rosalina: are quite overrated. I still don't understand why Rosalina is getting so much attention from Nintendo.

Back