Other Marvel Movies(Non-MCU)

ernesth100

The Traveler, The Genius, The Scholar
This is for those movies about Marvel characters that aren't part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

Just to clarify this whole rights issue. This is who owns which heroes, along with their respective villains.

Fox:
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Deadpool

Sony
Spider-Man

Marvel
Everything else.

well hopefuly the new x-men movie will be decent, if first class was any indication then maybe they'll do well.

although if its like last stand, then fuck that shit.

ernesth100 said:
But last stand was astonishingly great.

...., its his opinion, zae.

no need to get irritated, no need.

it's just his opinion.

they were all great in their own ways. zae prefers first class. that's because it had a different style than the other x-men films.

Wolverine said:
they were all great in their own ways. zae prefers first class. that's because it had a different style than the other x-men films.

because it had kevin bacon and it was glorious.

although probably what spawns me to hate the rest of them is that rogue is not as interesting in the movies.

Not sure how the new one will work though but i bet its a sequel to last stand or something.

my favorite was x-men origins: wolverine. i rly like wolverine ok he's hella rad

he's alright i guess

too bad i love rogue and nightcrawler more than anything ever.

too bad rogue hardly gets any love in the video games.

I haven't consummed much X-Men medias, but Rogue is pretty amazing in the 90's cartoon. Sugah!

Glowsquid said:
I haven't consummed much X-Men medias, but Rogue is pretty amazing in the 90's cartoon. Sugah!

yes she is, and the best character.

sadly movies made her a damsel in distress, well the first movie did.

after that she isnt really there most of the time.

I've seen all of the X-Men films except The Last Stand but I will see that soon. The best ones are the first 2 and the worst is The Wolverine in my opinion. Origins Wolverine and First Class were pretty good.

Nick Fury said:
Just to clarify this whole rights issue. This is who owns which heroes, along with their respective villains.

Fox:
X-Men
Fantastic Four
Deadpool

Sony
Spider-Man

Marvel
Everything else.
So does Fox own Taskmaster, or does Marvel?

Uzu Sanageyama said:
where the heck is the dofp thread anyways
i was torn between bumping this and making a new thread for it

But yeah I wanna see it, though. Might have to do that next weekend.

Also, on the subject of X-Men, Channing Tatum has been confirmed to play Gambit in upcoming films. I'm down for it. Gambit's always been my favorite of the X-Men.

Back