Pixels

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
So a while ago someone made a short, 2-minute video about 8-bit characters that take over New York. Well, apparently that's now going to be a movie, starring Adam Sandler as the main character along with Jennifer Aniston, Kevin James and Josh Gad (the latter whom i actually like)

apparently it's supposed to be an action-comedy film in the style of ghostbusters, so there's potential

for reference, the original video:

so remember this movie

we got posters now

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=112480

they look pretty nice, though i'm getting pretty convinced that the movie itself will be awful

If Donkey Kong's gonna be in it, maybe this is how Sony came about getting the rights for a dedicated Mario movie, since they'd already be talking to Nintendo.

If this had been released earlier... say, in late 2012... it would have been Wrecked by the competition.

eh? eh?

Walkazo said:
If Donkey Kong's gonna be in it, maybe this is how Sony came about getting the rights for a dedicated Mario movie, since they'd already be talking to Nintendo.
I would like that.

SiFi said:
If this had been released earlier... say, in late 2012... it would have been Wrecked by the competition.

eh? eh?
Wreck it Ralph was underrated

you know i think a lot of people seem to overestimate the amount of people who legitimately think frozen is the best movie ever

Looks at the Wikipedia page.

This is going to be a lame movie.

ernesth100 said:
Dr. Mario's Drunken Holiday Elixir said:
Looks at the Wikipedia page.

This is going to be a lame movie.
But that poster tho.

PixelsMovieTeaserPoster.jpg

she probably thinks it will be lame because there's no mario in it

Back