Forum Fragfest: Series 2 - Cancelled

Would you play this game if I continue it?

• Total voters

Amphituber

King Bowser
AhUZME2.png

What is this?
Forum Fragfest, a silly little forum game meant to be reminiscent of old school "arena shooters".

I don't have plans to continue this at this time. Sorry!

How to play
Post how you frag the previous poster. For example:

Amphituber fragged Nobody with his Pikmin Launcher

you can also change the verb "frag" to something else, i.e.

Amphituber swarmed Nobody with his Pikmin Launcher

On Saturday I'll count up the frags and name that weeks' King of Frags.

I'll also name who had the Most Unique Weapon and the Craziest Frag.

Have at each other!

Week 1 Results

End of Week 1

This week's King of Frags is a tie between NEXandGBX and Amphituber at 5 frags each.

1. NEXandGBX/Amphituber - 5
2. Pokémon Trainer Red/Dr. Javelin - 3
3. All others - 1

This week's Most Unique Weapon was CrafterPig's baseball bat made from the hides of many slain Waluigis

This week's Craziest Frag was when GKi killed Vocal Beat by dropping N64s on top of him.

Special mention goes to Pokémon Trainer Red for having the Most Longwinded and Ridiculous Weapon (his Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded blowgun with Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded poison darts.)

Week 2 Results
End of Week 2

This week's King of Frags is Amphituber with 3 frags.

1. Amphituber - 3
2. All others - 1

This week's Most Unique Weapon was Drift's Machine of Eternal Knowledge and Doom.

This week's Craziest Frag was when Sir Komlin IV gave Takumi the disease Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis by stuffing ash and dust down your throat until you get it.

Special mention goes to Lolcrawler for having the Most Deeply Disturbing Frag (his carving a heart shape in Drifts head and doing a whole ton of other weird *bleep*) [Seriously, what the hell]

Week 3 begins; let the fragging commence!

Week 3 Results
End of Week 3

This week's King of Frags was a tie between Lolcrawler and YoshiMonsta with 3 frags.

1. Lolcrawler/YoshiMonsta - 3
2. Pokemon Trainer Red - 2
3. All others - 1

This week's Most Unique Weapon was Lolcrawler's e-reader forged from the pits of hell.

This week's Craziest Frag was when NEXandGBX OHKO'd YoshiMonsta with Fire Blast after Stealth Rock damage.

Special mention goes to YoshiMonsta for being obsessed with rocks, apparently. (2 different rock-related frags)

Week 4 begins; let the fragging commence!

Week 4 Results
End of Week 4

This week's King of Frags was a tie between Misty (PTR) and 63 with 5 frags.

1. 63 and Misty - 5
2. NEXandGBX - 2
3. All others - 1

This week's Most Unique Weapon was 63's about 1 ton of stupidity and dumbness

This week's Craziest Frag was when Lolcrawler made 63's head explode with optical illusion, that shows something that is both a yoshi and a penguin at the same time while being :posh:

Special mention goes to Misty for fragging using traditional weapons (bazooka, frag grenade, stun gun, face)

Finale Alert!
This week will be the end of Forum Fragfest: Series 1!
Not only will a King of Frags be chosen, but also an overall Champion of Frags for the entire 5 weeks.
An extra three "frags" worth of points will be awarded for achieving any of the following awards:

Most Unique Weapon

Craziest Frag

Coolest Frag

Most Impractical Weapon

Special Mention

Also, after this week, the entire ruleset and premise of Forum Fragfest will change. Basically, its going to be a little more structured, but also have new elements of strategy as opposed to arbitrary awards. So less of a "post in response to the last user" style of game and more of a "strategy/roleplay" style game. Be prepared.

Week 5 begins; let the fragging commence!

Week 5 Results/Finale
Week 5's King of Frags was Misty with 6 frags.
1. Misty - 6
2. NEXandGBX - 4
3. YoshiMonsta - 3
4. All others - 2 and below

Appropriate music for this moment

And the overall Champion of Frags is... (drumroll please)

Misty, with a grand total of 16 frags!

NEXandGBX is the runner-up, with 11 frags.

The Most Unique Weapon was 63's Tears of Yoshis who got two on their dice blocks

The Craziest Frag was when YoshiMonsta crushed Misty by Sitting on him with 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 pound weights attached to his hips

The Coolest Frag was when Lolcrawler decided to cauterize NEXandGBX with his Duel faze light saber

The Most Impractical Weapon was NEXandGBX's Smasher

Special mention goes to NEXandGBX for fragging Misty with his awkwardness

And that marks the end of Forum Fragfest: Series 1. I'd like to thank you guys for participating in this little experiment of mine. I hope to keep improving on it as time goes on, creating a truly unique and entertaining forum game.

Next up on the agenda is the beginning and rules for Series 2, which should be ready by next Saturday.

Re: Forum Fragfest

Bowser45 shot Amphituber with his sword.

NEXandGBX shot at Amphituber with NEXandGBX
[■■■■■■---]
NEXandGBX took recoil damage!

Pokémon Trainer Red forced Dr. Javelin to drink his Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded ricin-filled cup of tea.

Misty said:
Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded ricin-filled cup of tea
i tried to win the most unique weapon award

Pokémon Trainer Red shot Dr. Javelin with his Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded blowgun with Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded poison darts.

NEXandGBX made PeskyPlumbers64 learn about Photosynthesis. Every. Last. Detail.

GKi killed Vocal Beat by dropping N64s on top of him.

Lolcrawler mercilessly bludgeoned Amphituber with his baseball bat made from the hides of many slain Waluigis

Amphituber slaughtered CrafterPig with his Mr. Meat Brand Meat Grinder

Mmm... bacon.

End of Week 1

This week's King of Frags is a tie between NEXandGBX and Amphituber at 5 frags each.

1. NEXandGBX/Amphituber - 5
2. Pokémon Trainer Red/Dr. Javelin - 3
3. All others - 1

This week's Most Unique Weapon was CrafterPig's baseball bat made from the hides of many slain Waluigis

This week's Craziest Frag was when GKi killed Vocal Beat by dropping N64s on top of him.

Special mention goes to Pokémon Trainer Red for having the Most Longwinded and Ridiculous Weapon (his Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded blowgun with Antidisestablishmentarianism-branded poison darts.)

Week 2 begins; let the fragging commence!

Back