Please Help, What is this picture of Mario from? I need to know. Thank you

I have been searching the internet for ten years to try to find out what this is from. Please help me. It's a picture of Super Mario Rapping with baggy clothes on. He is on some kind of stage. I have seen moving images of this on google. You can find this picture just by searching "Super Mario Rapping" on google images. What is this from????
super%20mario%20rapping.png

Tried to add the picture but was unable. I'm a noob to all this computer stuff lol. Please be a kind Super Mario Lover though and help me find out what this image is from. I have never seen it before except when searching for super mario pics online. Please..... and thank you.l

You should try, if you can, to upload the picture to a Imagur or Photobucket, because, you can't share files that are just on your computer.

Although, there is a Mario episode where pretty much everybody raps. The episode name is Bad Rap. But if it's not from that, I'll say it's most likely fan made.

LoL.... All of you are awesome. Thank you so much for helping me. I have been wondering about this for ten years. I'm so happy right now. Thank you all very much, especially you glowsquid :mario:

Back