React to the Daily Post just how a person on Miiverse would react to it.

I think this will be kind of funny.

Just post here daily reacting to the daily pic as if you were one of the annoying people on Miiverse, lol.

daily.jpg

This image should change daily, so just quote it and react to it lol.

I refuse to participate in such childish, mean, and cruel act.

DragonFreak said:
(I just realized no matter what the daily pic is, all the comments will be the same.)

(NSM used the daily.jpg from the actual SSB site. Meaning the OP's image will change along when the daily pic shows up. The sad thing is most of our posts will still be relevant to what Miiverse does for pretty much every picture)

Northern Verve said:
DragonFreak said:
(I just realized no matter what the daily pic is, all the comments will be the same.)

(NSM used the daily.jpg from the actual SSB site. Meaning the OP's image will change along when the daily pic shows up. The sad thing is most of our posts will still be relevant to what Miiverse does for pretty much every picture)
(It's so sad, it's sort of comical.)

DragonFreak said:
Northern Verve said:
DragonFreak said:

(It's so sad, it's sort of comical.)
exactly lol.

and some can be specific! :P

I don't like making fun of innocent children on the internet. It's just distasteful and if I did a parody of any of the children here, I would feel like a terrible person.

guys sakurai should be making a different stage instead of wasting his time with two copies of the same stage.

plus get rid of little mac he's too old

chillv said:
I don't like making fun of innocent children on the internet. It's just distasteful and if I did a parody of any of the children here, I would feel like a terrible person.
>implying they're all children.

Back