Disney Magical World

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff

So... it basically looks like Animal Crossing, but with Disney... I guess that's alright, I mean, doesn't exactly look like much-

...Holy crap, that looks WAY better! I mean, the English trailer SUCKS, this one shows off FAR more Disney characters and things to do!

This game kind of reminds me of something by the means of Disney's MMOs like Toon Town, Club Penguin or Pixie Hollow, except it's a console game. I plan on buying it, but I opted for a $35 eshop card instead. I like everything I see so far. The DLC is cool, but the paid DLC looks godawful.

I checked the website, and it looks pretty good. You can say it has an animal crossing feel to it, but like I said, I would compare it to Disney's MMOs

The reason why is this, you can customize a cafe, your room and your own character and play minigames sometimes. This is very similar to how you can customize your house and character in pretty much every MMO Disney had to offer. Second, you engage in battles with ghosts. This is very similar to Toon Town where you battle cogs. The only thing I see in this game that is causing people to compare this to Animal Crossing is the customization and material collecting. However, to be honest, it is own unique thing from what I see.

Back