Best Rainbow Road song(s)

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
I know there's a thread for best music out there, so I decided to narrow it.

People like Mario kart for many reasons but most of the music in them is noticeable. For me though, the rainbow road songs have always been notable (most anyway). Tracks like N64 Luigi Raceway have that competitive side of Mario Kart, but the Rainbow Roads have such a feeling of, "This is the last track" unless you play the 3 most recent entries and you play the Retro Courses after.

So you can say your favorite, or you can list you're favorite songs from best to least favorite (or vise versa). You can hate the track as much as you want, but you could like the song a lot.

For me, from least favorite to best, its MK:SC,MKDS,MKWii,SMK,MK:DD,MK64,MK7

Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart 7's are both very good. Bonus points for MK7's have perhaps the best remix of the tune of MK64's yet.

I SO hope that MK64's Rainbow Road is in Mario Kart 8 so we can have a beautifully orchestrated version of it. Imagine MK64's music redone in a Super Mario Galaxy-orchestra type thing.

Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Mario Kart 7's get the cake.

My favorite is 64.

SNES, though I also like Double Dash and Wii's themes too. The rest just feel boring to me.

Northern Verve said:
I SO hope that MK64's Rainbow Road is in Mario Kart 8 so we can have a beautifully orchestrated version of it. Imagine MK64's music redone in a Super Mario Galaxy-orchestra type thing.

Well SNES rainbow road was in 7, so naturally, 64's would be next if they continued having 2 rainbow roads

N64's is the best one. All the rest are pretty meh, remixes of the N64, or both.

Double Dash, Wii, and 7.

Back