Street Fighter x All Capcom

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
A crossover between Capcom's Street Fighter and... everything else Capcom owns... In fact, 500 characters are said to be featured in this RPG game... for iOS and Android:

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/aug/01/street-fighter-x-all-capcom-announced-will-feature-over-500-capcom-characters-battling-it-out-iosandroid-rpg-setting/

Judging from one of the pictures, at the very least Mega Man's there, so that's a plus.

You know, before I read anything about this game, I thought this was an awesome idea. After all, Capcom has a LOT of characters, including Street Fighter characters. The idea that they can pretty much use the entire Street Fighter cast as well as whatever other characters they can dig up was already appealing... But the fact that they boast that this game will have at least 500 characters, it sounds just plan awesome! Also, I like RPGs.

The fact that it's going to be on iOS and Android, though, has me a bit worried. Big-name companies tend to really screw things up when it comes to games on iOS and Android devices, in ways that usually end up in pointless and shameless money-grubbing. Here's hoping Capcom won't fall into that trap... through given their track record, they likely will.

Smashgoom202 said:
The fact that it's going to be on iOS and Android, though, has me a bit worried. Big-name companies tend to really screw things up when it comes to games on iOS and Android devices, in ways that usually end up in pointless and shameless money-grubbing. Here's hoping Capcom won't fall into that trap... through given their track record, they likely will.
Off the top of my head, I can think of Megaman Xover and the Dead Rising game as bad examples. They tend to do pretty good with straight ports, from my experience, but I'm definitely worried about what the end result of this will be. Also, I hate the chibi characters. It's just a personal bias, but I do not like it at all.

Can I ask why the comment section for the article is flipping out?

Because only like 10 characters will be playable and the other supposed 490 will be locked behind a DLC wall that you can probably buy for $1.99 each or something.

Also, it's on mobile.

yeah the idea is nice but im not expecting much.

Capcom intends to be massive bullshit especially when it comes to dlc and ive heard their ios/etc. games are rubbish.

Back