Could a SMTIV character enter the battle?

http://mynintendonews.com/2013/07/22/nintendo-to-acquire-atlus-in-parent-company-bankruptcy-auction/

If Nintendo does acquire Atlus, I think it'd be cool to see a character in there from the game. I mean, I am picking it up in a couple weeks so that'd be pretty cool.

be kinda hard to imagine one but it'd be neat.

Especially the demi-fiend as he is interesting overall and is probably from the best smt game.

i could see it happening if nintendo bought atlus last year, but this late in development?

New Super Mario said:
Toad Eightyfive said:
i could see it happening if nintendo bought atlus last year, but this late in development?
I don't see why not. Sonic was added pretty late, right?

thing is sonic is way more popular than the smt series.

Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Toad Eightyfive said:

Well yeah, but Sonic isn't even first party whereas this would be if Nintendo bought Atlus. Plus they're all buddy buddy now with the Fire Emblem crossover.

New Super Mario said:
Zae said:
New Super Mario said:
Toad Eightyfive said:

Well yeah, but Sonic isn't even first party whereas this would be if Nintendo bought Atlus. Plus they're all buddy buddy now with the Fire Emblem crossover.

doesnt really mean its going to happen.

Plus a crossover with fire emblem is more suitable then a fighting game.

Back