Where have you traveled?

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
Me:

US States (geographical order): Maine, Massachusetts, New York (lived there), New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC (technically not a state), Georgia, Florida, Ohio, Michigan (live there), Wisconsin, Illinois (lived there), Arizona, Utah, California, and Hawaii.[br][br]Countries: Canada, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Egypt, Jordan, India, and soon going to Japan.

For skiing I've been to Sankt Englmar (Germany) and Werfenweng (Austria), and for regular vacations to some campings inland, usually nearby Borculo.

I'd like to go to the UK for a holiday sometime.

Scotland, Wales, USA (Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and briefly Los Angeles), France, Mayorca, Italy and Canary islands.

If I recall correctly...

aregularforumuser said:
i only travelled to turkey, and the dutch zealand.
Just Zeeland will do.

Also, I forgot to add that I've been to France while I was a few months old. I can't even remember myself.

Also, that's a badass list you have there, MT11.

Ninja'd; man I'm jealous for where everyone goes. :(

Lakituthequick said:
aregularforumuser said:
i only travelled to turkey, and the dutch zealand.
Just Zeeland will do.

Also, I forgot to add that I've been to France while I was a few months old. I can't even remember myself.

Also, that's a badass list you have there.

Ninja'd; man I'm jealous for where everyone goes. :(

well, turkey wasn't really such a pleasure for me, because i get burned easily. and i forgot for a second how zeeland was called in english. wait, did i really type zealand? LOL

I seriously feel sorry for people who have never been out of their country; the US is huge but being stuck in a small area like Holland your whole life......*shudders*

US States: Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawai'i, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia.

Canadian Provinces: Nova Scotia, Ontario, Quebec. (I was also briefly in New Brunswick, but I don't count it because I was unconscious the entire time)

Other countries: Mexico, United Kingdom (technically; I was in Grand Cayman) and Jamaica.

Ambassador said:
I seriously feel sorry for people who have never been out of their country; the US is huge but being stuck in a small area like Holland your whole life......*shudders*

c'mon now. holland is a pretty nice country to live in. but i do understand that you feel bad for those people.

Ambassador said:
I think both Yami and I have explained this in the past, but Holland is the name of two provinces in The Netherlands, not the actual country.

And you better feel bad for those in Vatican.

Ambassador said:

zeeland ≠ holland

EDIT: Lakitu's too quick for me.

Lakituthequick said:
Ambassador said:
I think both Yami and I have explained this in the past, but Holland is the name of two provinces in The Netherlands, not the actual country.

Well, Vatican isn't technically a country but.....

I actually knew that, but here in America we always say "Holland", which I find strange. And we call The UK "England".

Toad Eightyfive said:
Ambassador said:

zeeland ≠ holland

What's that sign mean?

Ambassador said:
Lakituthequick said:
Ambassador said:

Well, Vatican isn't technically a country but.....
Oh yes it is.

Lakituthequick said:
Toad Eightyfive said:
Ambassador said:

zeeland ≠ holland

What's that sign mean?

You don't know? It means different.

Cirdec said:
Lakituthequick said:
Toad Eightyfive said:
zeeland ≠ holland

What's that sign mean?

You don't know? It means different.
I was guessing "not equal to" but wasn't sure. Especially seeing his comment didn't add anything we didn't already knew.

Lakituthequick said:
Oh yes it is.

It's just a small part of Rome, even if it is classified as a country.

Uh... Finland, Denmark, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Italy, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain, Cyprus, Netherlands (only airport) and Mexico. I'm going to Turkey soon.

England, France, Spain, Belgium and Italy are the ones that spring to mind. I've also gone to a part of France that's owned by Canada, so I guess you could say I've been there too.

I'd love to go to Ireland, or the United States.

Ambassador said:
I actually knew that, but here in America we always say "Holland"

Since when? Where I'm from, "Holland" only refers to the tunnel.

Though I will vouch for you on the UK-England part...sorry, British users.

Not out of the country, sadly.

But I have been too Wisconsin (where I live), Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, Illinois, Missouri, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Florida.

I'm trying to convince my parents to go to Canada for our next vacation since it's so pretty, and I want to go to a different country.

You Europeans are so lucky! Close to every almost all the cool countries.

Only in Australia: Victoria, South Australia.

I've only been out of Vic once. It doesn't bother me though since I don't really care about sightseeing or anything like that.

Len: Taiwan is part of China, actually.
Lakitu: If you find Vatican City a small country, you should try looking up Sealand, a country with only 27 people living there, it's the smallest country in the world.

Anyway:
Provinces of The Netherlands: Zeeland, Brabant, Limburg, Utrecht, South-Holland, North-Holland, Flevoland, and Gelderland.

EU countries: Belgium, Germany, Poland, France, UK, Italy, Portugal, and Cyprus.

European countries: Slovakia, Ukraine, and Belarus.

Other countries: Brazil, Turkey, and Senegal.

Back