Author Topic: The Koopalings are NOT Bowser's Children.  (Read 20242 times)

BVB Guy

• Derp Guy
  • Piranha Plant
  • I'm John Roberts and I like Shy Guys
    • View Profile
Re: The Koopalings are NOT Bowser's Children.
« Reply #160 on: December 18, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »
There's still one question, do the Mini-Bowsers from Mario Party 6 have a backstory at all?

They do not (they originated from Mario Party anyway)

I think that too many people like Bowser Jr. better than the original seven

It's not that hard to see why

@IceShadow1199 Yeah, if people such *shutters* CASEY F#$@ING ANTHONY can become popular, then this is possible, I just think B.J. (NO IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!) is a little bit, well, overrated *guns get pointed at me* I mean, PRINCE BOWSER KOOPA THE SECOND FOR THE WIN!!!  :bowjr:
Also, the mini-bowsers have no background story. I guess not that many people care for them. I don't care that much for them. They're just, there.

@BabyLuigi That was a typo.
~I'm John and you know it
:drybow: Hello, I may be known as Koopa Guy or Shy Troopa, but my name is John Roberts. I'm gonna troll Slendy now. This song is chilling.
this thread is exhibit a of why porple never posts

Eric B

• Monty Mole
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 22, 2012, 09:01:11 PM »
I missed this thread awhile back before it got old, and had wanted to ask why they would go and mess up the Mario canon (like they did with the DK's) like this.

I guess making them adopted is the best way to fix it.

Roserade the Real Bombchu

• I'm sorry, am I supposed to be celebrating the return of Captain Falcon?
  • Dry Bowser
  • ROSERADE HAS RETURNED! ...As a Bombchu.
    • View Profile
    • Jaden's Brilliant Mind
« Reply #162 on: December 22, 2012, 11:49:01 PM »
People just NOW figured out the Koopalings aren't Bowser's children?

Dang...

THREE CHEERS FOR POST COUNTS BECAUSE THEY MATTER SO MUCH

*bleep* *bleep*, YEAH YEAH

Maki Nishikino

• Crackin355
  • Star Spirit
  • "Wh-What is it? Could you stop staring at me?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 22, 2012, 11:51:51 PM »
People just NOW figured out the Koopalings aren't Bowser's children?

Dang...

It was actually stated within a manual or something that they were Bowser's Children.

• Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Jaden's Brilliant Mind
« Reply #164 on: December 22, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »
Really?

But here's the thing: Nintendo got it wrong. Bowser wasn't married in Super Mario Bros, so you can't say he was now married in Super Mario Bros 3 but not include his wife.

And that's how I know the Koopalings aren't Bowser's kids.

I remember I read something once that said that ALL Koopas are Bowser's kids.

Some people need to get their facts strait.

Maki Nishikino

• Crackin355
  • Star Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 22, 2012, 11:59:01 PM »
Yes:

Bowser Jr. is apparently Bowser's kid yet there is still no sign of a wife. So that is a bad argument.

Also
Some people need to get their facts straight.

Fix'd

Dorayaki

• Goombella
  • King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2012, 12:07:37 AM »
But here's the thing: Nintendo got it wrong. Bowser wasn't married in Super Mario Bros, so you can't say he was now married in Super Mario Bros 3 but not include his wife.
The cartoon version said that Koopalings regard Bowser as their real father. So maybe Bowser had a wife without explanation.

Both BowserJr and team Koopalings aren't confirmed to be Bowser's true children with a confirmed wife. But in other word, Miyamoto just wanted to give Bowser a child no matter he's married or not. For example, Mario can still date Peach even if Baby Mario is Mario's real son.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:13:39 AM by Dorayaki »

Captain Levi

• Shadowshy
  • Celestial Guide
    • View Profile
    • my new website plz check it out and share on facebook
« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2012, 12:14:20 AM »
I was under the impression that Baby Mario was simply just Mario's younger form..
GOOD LUCK ANSER 3DS Friend Code: 3368-3048-7478

• Dry Bowser
    • View Profile
    • Jaden's Brilliant Mind
« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2012, 12:15:38 AM »
It is, what did you think?

Captain Levi

• Shadowshy
  • Celestial Guide
    • View Profile
    • my new website plz check it out and share on facebook
« Reply #169 on: December 23, 2012, 12:17:18 AM »
For example, Mario can still date Peach even if Baby Mario is Mario's real son.
GOOD LUCK ANSER 3DS Friend Code: 3368-3048-7478

Lakituthequick

• with lowercase T and Q
  • Awards Committee
  • Star Spirit
  • Checo ☆ 20 May 2002 - 5 October 2014
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 23, 2012, 09:27:42 AM »
For example, Mario can still date Peach even if Baby Mario is Mario's real son.
Baby Mario is from the past.

Ignore if you dare, i don't care. requests are there so it's out of my hair.

GOOD LUCK ANSER

Baby Luigi

• "This is Baby Luigi's debut appearance, and he's out to prove something."
  • Poll Committee
  • Donkey Kong
  • Number Not one
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 23, 2012, 02:51:23 PM »
Why is he called BABY Mario!? Would you name your kid after yourself and put "baby" in front of it?
Animations made by me

Super Luigi World

• The confused
  • Celestial Guide
  • Who dares disturb my slumber?
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 23, 2012, 02:54:33 PM »
Maybe the new-story Koopalings who aren't his kids are alternate universe versions since they look different (Iggy, anyone?)

They're the kids of alternate Bowser so technically they wouldn't be the Bowser we see in the games (although I have a theory that Bowser from SMB to MiM is the alternate one since he clearly got split in half)

BVB Guy

• Derp Guy
  • Piranha Plant
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2012, 04:09:18 PM »
You know what? I think I know where I'm going to go with this. *puts on trench coat* Tonight, on Unsolved Mysteries, we're going to talk about what the case of Shigeru Miyamoto saying that Bowser Jr. is the only child and the Koopalings are not Bowser's children does. UPDATE! Several Koopaling fans are infuriated by this statement. UPDATE! Several questions have been raised relating to this statement, so how many questions does this raise? UPDATE! The amount of questions raised is countless. UPDATE! Now there is a giant truckload of theories relating to those questions. A few of them are: 1. They might be related to Bowser in another way. 2. They are the children of a minion (such as Boom-Boom and/or Pom-Pom). 3. They were made with (the unnatural combination of science and) magic. 4. They really are Bowser's children but Bowser just won't admit it. 5. Bowser disowned them. 6. They are adopted. 7. They are the children of a character that isn't even in the games (yet). 8. Bowser split into two and one of the sides had the Koopalings. UPDATE! Theories , 3, 6, and 8 are absolutely retarded (because they make no sense what so ever.), SO SCREW THEM! The rest I will accept. UPDATE! I just came up with these questions: Does Nintendo give a crap about them? Are they somebodies or nobodies? UPDATE! Apparently Nintendo doesn't give a crap about these Koopalings (or their fans)! Nintendo sees them as nobodies while we see them as somebodies! UPDATE! Who is/are the best Koopaling(s)? (You CAN say Bowser Jr. but I will punch you if you say that, even if you're just testing me. The Mario Party mini-bowsers are not a valid answer.)

Oh, and Squirtle. Just because they look different does NOT mean they aren't the same thing. they could have easily chosen to change their looks, the reason their shell colors changed and they now have rings around their spikes could just be puberty.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 04:11:08 PM by JohnRoberts »
:drybow: Hello, I may be known as Koopa Guy or Shy Troopa, but my name is John Roberts. I'm gonna troll Slendy now. This song is chilling.

Super Luigi World

• The confused
  • Celestial Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2012, 05:50:51 PM »
Iggy's hair color changed

And now his hair looks like three bananas

Maki Nishikino

• Crackin355
  • Star Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 23, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »

That was the best decision for hair they ever made. Triple Banana Hair, Wonderful.

Legolas

• Bullet Bill
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 23, 2012, 06:26:51 PM »
You know what? I think I know where I'm going to go with this. *puts on trench coat* Tonight, on Unsolved Mysteries, we're going to talk about what the case of Shigeru Miyamoto saying that Bowser Jr. is the only child and the Koopalings are not Bowser's children does. UPDATE! Several Koopaling fans are infuriated by this statement. UPDATE! Several questions have been raised relating to this statement, so how many questions does this raise? UPDATE! The amount of questions raised is countless. UPDATE! Now there is a giant truckload of theories relating to those questions. A few of them are: 1. They might be related to Bowser in another way. 2. They are the children of a minion (such as Boom-Boom and/or Pom-Pom). 3. They were made with (the unnatural combination of science and) magic. 4. They really are Bowser's children but Bowser just won't admit it. 5. Bowser disowned them. 6. They are adopted. 7. They are the children of a character that isn't even in the games (yet). 8. Bowser split into two and one of the sides had the Koopalings. UPDATE! Theories , 3, 6, and 8 are absolutely retarded (because they make no sense what so ever.), SO SCREW THEM! The rest I will accept. UPDATE! I just came up with these questions: Does Nintendo give a crap about them? Are they somebodies or nobodies? UPDATE! Apparently Nintendo doesn't give a crap about these Koopalings (or their fans)! Nintendo sees them as nobodies while we see them as somebodies! UPDATE! Who is/are the best Koopaling(s)? (You CAN say Bowser Jr. but I will punch you if you say that, even if you're just testing me. The Mario Party mini-bowsers are not a valid answer.)

Oh, and Squirtle. Just because they look different does NOT mean they aren't the same thing. they could have easily chosen to change their looks, the reason their shell colors changed and they now have rings around their spikes could just be puberty.

Iggy is the best. Anyways, who said that Miamoto was allowed to come up with backstories anyways!

Super Luigi World

• The confused
  • Celestial Guide
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 23, 2012, 06:27:43 PM »
who said that Miamoto was allowed to come up with backstories anyways!
He invented the characters

BVB Guy

• Derp Guy
  • Piranha Plant
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 23, 2012, 07:24:16 PM »

Iggy is the best. Anyways, who said that Miamoto was allowed to come up with backstories anyways!
I don't know. Maybe it would actually make the characters more interesting or something like that.

What says he didn't want his hair to be like that?

Dorayaki

• Goombella
  • King Bowser
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 24, 2012, 07:53:14 AM »
Why is he called BABY Mario!? Would you name your kid after yourself and put "baby" in front of it?
Well? Obviously it was an example. Don't take it serious.