PROJECT SORA CLOSES!?!?!? D:

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/07/11/kid-icarus-uprising-developer-closes
So if they close, whose going to make the new Smash Brothers games?

or even the article,

The studio was formed in 2009 by Masahiro Sakurai, and Kid Icarus: Uprising was its only release. Sakuri [sic] and Sora Ltd. are currently working on the Wii U and 3DS versions of Super Smash Bros.with Namco Bandai.

But if the studio closes they can't work on the game. And no, I didn't read any of the comments because my dad messed up my network and for some reason I can't see any of the comments.

But if the company didn't work on the last three games or the next one, then their dissolving doesn't affect anything.

True, but HAL isn't probably going to work on the game so who is? Namco is just helpin out on the game, they're not really the main developers. So who's going to replace sora?

Glowsquid said:
The studio was formed in 2009 by Masahiro Sakurai, and Kid Icarus: Uprising was its only release. Sakuri [sic] and Sora Ltd. are currently working on the Wii U and 3DS versions of Super Smash Bros.with Namco Bandai.

In other words, they're working on the game, they just won't be releasing it. There's a difference between working on a game, and releasing the game. Nintendo is releasing it, they're working on it. :P

Back