Underrated Sonic Games

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Alright, let's all admit, Sonic has been sucking these days. BUT there are some games that the average person hasn't seen much. What are your favorite underrated Sonic games? Mine is Sonic Rush. It's fun, fast and it has some of the best graphics on the system. I've always wanted to try the sequel but never got the chance.

Yeah, Sonic Rush and it's sequel are both excellent games.

Sonic Heroes.

I haven't seen many people playing it or talking about it.

Snifit said:
Sonic Heroes.

I haven't seen many people playing it or talking about it.

I liked Heroes. But the cinema's and dialouge are by far the cheesiest things in the Sonic series.

And don't get me started on Tails' voice in it. (I normally like Tails, but his voice in Heroes... just... ugh...)

I understand the problem with Tails' voice, but Charmy's voice is far more annoying.

Nope. :( But I want to. I hear they are amazing games. I was thinking about getting Sonic 4 ep. 2 but the reviews were negative so I decided not to. It looks like that game could of had some better reviews if it was worked on a little more.

I think I'd have to say Sonic Battle, had a lot of fun with that game (before I lost it.)

Northern Verve said:
I liked Heroes. But the cinema's and dialouge are by far the cheesiest things in the Sonic series.
You don't consider Sonic Colors's cinema and dialogue cheesy? I think that game has the cheesiest dialogue in a Sonic game. I didn't really find Heroes's dialouge to be cheesy honestly.

Have to agree with Sonic Rush, Sonic Heroes, and Sonic Battle. I also think Sonic and the Black Knight is a highly underrated Sonic game, and obviously Shadow the Hedgehog. All great games.

Red Barchetta said:
Shadow the Hedgehog

This, so much.

Snifit said:
Sonic Heroes.

I didn't know that could be considered underrated, but if it could, I agree too.

Aoi Asahina said:
I think I'd have to say Sonic Battle

And this one too.

Boidoh said:
Sonic the Hedgehog

But that game is terrible, there's no denying it. Lame plot, lame voice-acting, lame graphics and a unlimited supply of glitches.

Boidoh said:
Koopa Kid said:
Boidoh said:
Koopa Kid said:
Boidoh said:
Sonic the Hedgehog
How?

Its extremely hated and is said to be "the worst sonic game of all time".
The original or the Xbox 360 version?

PS3 -_-

Sonic-The-Hedgehog-2006.jpg
Their both the same game to be honest but with different controls. That game had terrible reviews from everybody. Don't deny it, it sucked.

Agent Venom said:
Sonic Labyrinth...
Okay, I can't say these two words while keeping my face straight, I just can't.

Sonic Labyrinth sucked though, it's Sonic 2006's grandparent.

Snifit said:
Agent Venom said:
Sonic Labyrinth...
Okay, I can't say these two words while keeping my face straight, I just can't.

Sonic Labyrinth sucked though, it's Sonic 2006's grandparent.
06 isn't as bad as Labrynth. At least 06 let you know where to go. I found 3D Blast to be as rubbish as Labrnyth too though.

Anyways, I think Sonic Battle is underrated. Not many people play it and talk about it.

Sonic Adventure DX could fit in this category cause there are not many playthroughs about it.

Back