Who was the easiest boss in the history of the Marioverse?

RudnickiMarioX06

MarioMan Italian I really am
Banned User
I would concur that is was my current avatar, the loveable Cloud N. Candy. I wonder why he has never appeard in another game other than the magnificent :yoshi:'s Story? I loved that character first in May of 1998 when I had first laid eyes on him. That noise he made. His memorable poem. I wonder if he never reappeard since Yoshi ate him...? :-\ However he was around when Baby Bowser was around, so it was approx. 30-40 years back I'd say, Mario was still a baby. So that back from 1998 would place Cloud N. Candy have being around in the late 1950s-the late 1960s when he was eaten by :yoshi:. Did he survive? Who ever will know.

But did you think he was the eaisiest boss in Marioverse history? I dunno...

Uniju said:
I'd say... The first fight against Bowser in Paper Mario(the one where you can't win). Even if you can't win, that just means you really don't have to do ANYTHING at all.
Don't count that or anything else like that.

1. You were not expected to win, you can not, so...how is that easy?

2. All that could happen was get flamebursted out the castle window...

It would have made more sence to have said the first time you fought Bowser in M&L:SSaga. But even then, although you beat him, it was impossible to lose!

I think a nominee for eaisiest boss ever should be a boss where

1. You could win
2. It was possible to lose.

Kamek when Twink fought him would be another example of a boss that would not qualify as a contender for biggest pushoever. You beat him yes, but it was not possible to lose. Unless you didn't fight him at all just flushed your N64 down the freaking john!!

And Salvo eaisier than Cloud N. Candy? I disagree... all you had to do to beat Cloud N. Candy was walk in front of him and keep pressing B i beat him in 3 seconds. the challange is to find a boss eaisier than he.

The official Guiliant thread

Lava Piranha

The Koopa Bros. were harder x(

I too says Cloud. N. Candy. What the heck the makers of Yoshi's Story were thinking when they made him? That he would be a challenge?

Lord Crump in PM2 is also a good contender. It's litterally impossible to loses against him in the first fight.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
I would concur that is was my current avatar, the loveable Cloud N. Candy. I wonder why he has never appeard in another game other than the magnificent :yoshi:'s Story? I loved that character first in May of 1998 when I had first laid eyes on him. That noise he made. His memorable poem. I wonder if he never reappeard since Yoshi ate him...? :-\ However he was around when Baby Bowser was around, so it was approx. 30-40 years back I'd say, Mario was still a baby. So that back from 1998 would place Cloud N. Candy have being around in the late 1950s-the late 1960s when he was eaten by :yoshi:. Did he survive? Who ever will know.

But did you think he was the eaisiest boss in Marioverse history? I dunno...

Certainly Cloud N' Candy.

Uniju said:
I never got to fight Cloud n. Candy. And Twink, like Paper Mario Twink? <_< He never gets to fight Kamek. Kamek isn't even in that game.
Did I say Kamek? I meant Kammy Koopa.

It's impossible to lose against Kammy. Here are mine:

Tubba Blubba (Paper Mario) The real boss is his heart, but you get all the Star Points from him, so...
Petey Piranha (New Super Mario Bros) I won by running back and forth, then stomping him when he fell
Topmaniac (Super Mario Galaxy) I counted. 18 seconds.
Whomp King (Super Mario 64) Seriously, just ground pound when he's about to smash you.
Morton Koopa Jr. (Super Mario World) EASIEST. TARGET. EVER.

RudnickiMarioX06 said:
And Salvo eaisier than Cloud N. Candy? I disagree... all you had to do to beat Cloud N. Candy was walk in front of him and keep pressing B i beat him in 3 seconds. the challange is to find a boss eaisier than he.

Please don't double post, man. Use the edit button.

I'll make it game-wise:
SMB: False Bowser ( :O )
SMB2: Pink Birdo
SMB3: This game is too hard to have an easiest boss. >_< I'd choose the Hammer Bro., though.
SMW: Morton, lol
SM64(DS): King Bob-omb or Whomp King. Wait, Big Bully and Goomboss were also easy.
SMG: Topmaniac, then Baron Brrr
NSMB: Bowser Jr. without his mask or maybe Bowser in the 1st world.
SPM: Bonechill. Just Luigi-jump on him.
MKDS: Big Bully :P

First boss on New Super Mario Bros

PaperStriker said:
I'll make it game-wise:
SMB: False Bowser ( :O )
SMB2: Pink Birdo
SMB3: This game is too hard to have an easiest boss. >_< I'd choose the Hammer Bro., though.
SMW: Morton, lol
SM64(DS): King Bob-omb or Whomp King. Wait, Big Bully and Goomboss were also easy.
SMG: Topmaniac, then Baron Brrr
NSMB: Bowser Jr. without his mask or maybe Bowser in the 1st world.
SPM: Bonechill. Just Luigi-jump on him.
MKDS: Big Bully :P
NO WAI. O'chunks is easier.

SMB: Uhh, Bowser?
SMB2: Birdo
SMB3: Morton
SMW: Morton
SMW2: Marching Milde
SM64: Whomp King
SMS: Gooper Blooper
PM: Tutankoopa
YIDS: Burt Bros.
NSMB: Petey Piranha
SMG: Topmaniac

Snowstalker said:
SMB: Uhh, Bowser?
SMB2: Birdo
SMB3: Morton
SMW: Morton
SMW2: Marching Milde
SM64: Whomp King
SMS: Gooper Blooper
PM: Tutankoopa
YIDS: Burt Bros.
NSMB: Petey Piranha
SMG: Topmaniac
In SMB3 Morton was the same as Larry, only the room was "trickier".

@SiFi: No, Bonechill! :mad:

Back