NBA

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
So any of you watch basketball? Did you see the last game Knicks game? Oh my god! Carmelo was moking points like it was nothing! Anyway talk about the NBA here.

Knicks have done well lately, I havent been keeping up on the NBA since David "The Admiral" Robinson was playing.

But got back into it and are pretty fond of the knicks right now, may check up on spurs though and of course my home team, Atlanta Hawks.

I thought the Knicks did a great job against the Bulls the other day. I'm a fan of both the Knicks and Bulls, so it was a pretty good match-up.

I don't watch too much professional basketball since I've never been too attached to a particular team, but I prefer the Warriors and Sixers.

I typically pick a team to root for off of a single player (if anyone from the University of Maryland plays for them, for example). I'll probably root for whoever drafts Anthony Davis.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Knicks lost!!! I'm friggin pissed right now because I thought they would have won.

Sharks Territory said:
whoever drafts Anthony Davis.

Speaking of which, I'm looking at the list on Wikipedia of college basketball players who are entries into the 2012 NBA Draft, and Ohio State's Jared Sullinger, Syracuse's Fab Melo, North Carolina's Harrison Barnes and Kendall Marshall, Kansas' Thomas Robinson, Duke's Austin Rivers, and UConn's Jeremy Lamb are all entries - I'm interested to see where they're all go - and that's only a handful of the players on the list.

Anyways, I did see the last few minutes of the Knicks/Bulls game last night, and thought it was pretty well-played by both two teams.

Back