Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
'Shroom Consultant
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
So, I saw a discussion about this going on in another thread, so I'm bringing it here. What do you think about the rabbids?

I like the Rabbids as characters, personally. I find them...amusing, for lack of a better word.

The games are alright. Not the best, but I still kinda liked them.

All the Rabbids game can be described in one word: Bizarre. Strange stuff seems to happen all the time. Sometimes the minigame stuff outclass WarioWare in how strange it gets.

The rabbids themselves IMO are pretty fun to see. Their best moments being in the official movies with them on Youtube. In these videos their signature "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" is basically a "FUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moment most of the time.

While for an amount of time they kinda overshadowed Rayman as it was a while before Rayman Origins was made after the first Rayman Raving Rabbids game was made and that's kind of a good reason to dislike them. I find them pretty fun, but I understand that for some people with how they got so many games they might of gone stale for those people.

They're amusing, but I haven't played any other games besides Raving Rabbids.

I want to get the GBA version of Raving Rabbids because it is a platforming game where you fight the Rabbids like in Rayman 2 how you fight the pirates

I have the first game, Raving Rabbits, if I'm not entirely mistaken, but I do have to say that I like the original Rayman formula better. Raving Rabbits is still a totally OK game, but it's one of those games I wouldn't go all out on, if you catch my drift.

Kazooie said:
I have the first game, Raving Rabbits, if I'm not entirely mistaken, but I do have to say that I like the original Rayman formula better. Raving Rabbits is still a totally OK game, but it's one of those games I wouldn't go all out on, if you catch my drift.
I kinda think like that too.

Apparently an Animated series is coming for the Rabbids in 2013

I'm... not so sure how to feel about this. I do kinda like the Rabbids. But I'm entirely doubtful they could keep it entertaining long enough for 22 minutes (Or even 11 minutes if it's a 2 per episode deal) for 26 episodes. I think they should have played it safe for 13, maybe they still will and split those 26 into 2 Seasons and see how the first season does. I just find it hard to believe they can make a successful modern-age cartoon when all the characters do is speak through mannerisms and scream "DAAAAAAAAH".

Then again, the very show I currently have a profile based on is at it's core about magical talking Ponies from a generally girly franchise that's been around since the 80s. So I probably shouldn't be too quick to judge.

The only reason I don't really like the Rabbids is that they overshadow Rayman. Thankfully, Rayman 3DS (based on Rayman 2) doesn't have any of them

Northern Verve said:
Apparently an Animated series is coming for the Rabbids in 2013

I'm... not so sure how to feel about this. I do kinda like the Rabbids. But I'm entirely doubtful they could keep it entertaining long enough for 22 minutes (Or even 11 minutes if it's a 2 per episode deal) for 26 episodes. I think they should have played it safe for 13, maybe they still will and split those 26 into 2 Seasons and see how the first season does. I just find it hard to believe they can make a successful modern-age cartoon when all the characters do is speak through mannerisms and scream "DAAAAAAAAH".

Then again, the very show I currently have a profile based on is at it's core about magical talking Ponies from a generally girly franchise that's been around since the 80s. So I probably shouldn't be too quick to judge.
Well Rayman has already had a cartoon. Anyway I would watch it. Rabbids are funny.

Back