Zelda Handheld Game!

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Well, it was confirmed about a month ago that they're will be a new Zelda game coming to the 3DS that will be more like the console games. What do you think?

Actually, it was only stated to be different from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. But yes, I am excited! We may finally get a fully 3D Zelda game on a handheld! I also wouldn't mind a 2D Zelda game on the Wii U because I believe the Wii U Tablet can really provide some interesting gameplay with the main screen on there, but that's another story.

Cell said:
I demand an exact replica of the original LoZ but with enhanced graphics. no changes other than that.
Kinda like New Super Mario Bros.?

So it would be New Legend of Zelda?

Evil Magikrazy said:
Cell said:
I demand an exact replica of the original LoZ but with enhanced graphics. no changes other than that.

If that's the case, I'd prefer it on a console like I previously stated. I want a break from 2D handheld Zeldas and 3D console Zeldas. Nintendo should switch it up a little.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Cell said:

No. Exact copy. Every level is the same lay out. Every enemy is in the same spot, etc.

Cell said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Cell said:

No. Exact copy. Every level is the same lay out. Every enemy is in the same spot, etc.
I honestly wouldn't mind that if it was in an All-Stars package along with Zelda II and A Link to the Past remade the same way. Super Mario All-Stars for Wii should've gotten those exact enhancements along with including Super Mario World.

One day, if a console big enough is never made, I hope for an Utimate Zelda Collection game.
Featuring:
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Four Swords
The Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventure
The Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword

But for now, it's only a dream.

Evil Magikrazy said:
One day, if a console big enough is never made, I hope for an Utimate Zelda Collection game.
Featuring:
The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Four Swords
The Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventure
The Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword

That would be a shit load of memory

Cell said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Featuring:
The Legend of Zelda
A Link to the Past
Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask
Oracle of Ages
Oracle of Seasons
Four Swords
The Wind Waker
Four Swords Adventure
The Minish Cap
Twilight Princess
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks
Skyward Sword

That would be a shit load of memory
Perhaps they could break it up into time periods.

I hope it's Majora's Mask 3D. So does a few other million or so people.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
Actually, it was only stated to be different from Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. But yes, I am excited! We may finally get a fully 3D Zelda game on a handheld! I also wouldn't mind a 2D Zelda game on the Wii U because I believe the Wii U Tablet can really provide some interesting gameplay with the main screen on there, but that's another story.

We got OoT....

So, will this be actually good, or should I just keep playing Ocarina on the N64 or finish up Twilight Princess?

I'd like to see a game where the three different Links from the different timelines (original Link, Four Swords Adventures Link, and Wind Waker Link) come together to fight Ganon and Vaati.

Evil Magikrazy said:
I'd like to see a game where the three different Links from the different timelines (original Link, Four Swords Adventures Link, and Wind Waker Link) come together to fight Ganon and Vaati.
And Girahim. Plus, Vaati is an awesome Zelda character

Evil Magikrazy said:
Isn't Four Swords Adventure Link the same as Toon Link? I think you mean Original Link, Adult Link, and Toon Link.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Isn't Four Swords Adventure Link the same as Toon Link? I think you mean Original Link, Adult Link, and Toon Link.
Nope, I mean what I mean. Here's a timeline.

ZeldatimelineHHtranslation.png

Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

But still, they're the same tip of Link model. I think that'd be kind of redundant.

Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

Page 69.

Discord said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

Page 69.
Damn you, 69. Always showing up at serious moments.

But still, they're the same type of Link model. It would be kind of redundant.
The difference is that in the Child Era, the Hero of Time is still alive; whereas in the Adult Era, the Hero of Time is dead. Plus, there's four of the Four Swords Adventures Link, so that would be another giveaway to which one is which.

Back