Hell Yes.

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
http://ds.ign.com/articles/121/1217365p1.html
thumbup.gif

Sounds cool. I'll have to read up on it on ZeldaInformer at some point soon.

I think it is going to be called New Super Mario Bros 3DS.

I'm curious to see how it would be done.

Toad2012 said:
Please be a game similar to SMB2, please be a game similar to SMB2...

I was just thinking it today ;D It would be neat if you could play with Mario, Luigi, Peach or Toad, and they should rescue Daisy this time (making a true homage to the original Super Mario Land).

I would have liked a Mario and Luigi game confirmed, but of well, I really like NSMBWii too.

I hope you can connect to 3DS and do co-op. That was my favorite thing about NSMBWii

YES! 2D Mario's are the best! I guess that I know which game will top my current favorite game, Super Mario 3D Land, in one fell swoop! I just hope that there are new worlds this time. I didn't mind New Super Mario Bros. Wii doing it since that was the first 2D console Mario plataformer in years, the Koopalings and Airships returned, the world order was switched, along with new power-ups and four-player co-op, but now that were receiving another portable installment on a new system, we need some new themes. I'd love a factory world based off of the gear levels in Super Mario 3D Land! I also wouldn't mind some Super Mario Land homages like having Wario as a villain again!

Man, each year, I always wonder how Nintendo would top the previous E3, but they always manage to. With all of these games coming and our first look at the finalized Wii U and it's launch titles, I'm positive this year's E3 is going to be epic!

We haven't heard much about Nintendo's E3 yet, so dont get your hopes up. I doubt they'll do as good as last year, since it was the best I've seen.

Devil Jin said:
We haven't heard much about Nintendo's E3 yet, so dont get your hopes up. I doubt they'll do as good as last year, since it was the best I've seen.
Hey, I know that. Still doesn't mean I can't be excited though. Besides, like I already said, every time I wonder how they could beat the last E3, they've always crushed my doubts. While a streak is never the best thing to rely on, it's understandable why you would get excited!

I was only excited once I checked my subscriptions and it was full of Nintendo Trailers. Before hand I'm not very excited because I don't like to get my hopes up on something that could possibly not live up to my expectations.

Devil Jin said:
I was only excited once I checked my subscriptions and it was full of Nintendo Trailers. Before hand I'm not very excited because I don't like to get my hopes up on something that could possibly not live up to my expectations.
Eh, I just prefer to get hyped for possibilities instead of holding it in and expecting a lower outcome. It makes the wait more enjoyable and I'm honestly the type of guy who doesn't really get disappointed when things don't meet my expectations. But the news revealed so far already has me excited, so I can't wait for E3! I respect your opinion though.

Devil Jin said:

Too bad I was at school when they were showing E3 last year. Luckily I recorded it all.

But yeah, it was pretty epic. They announced Luigi's Mansion 2 AND SSB4. As well as the Wii U.

Anyways, I can't wait to see the finalized version of the Wii U this E3.

I was at school too. I just came home and it was all sitting there on the channels I'm subscribed too. I was excited when I saw all of them.

Toad2012 said:
Please be a game similar to SMB2, please be a game similar to SMB2...

Oh yes please! A game just like SMB2 would be awesome and having the original cast back would be great. :D

We've seen so many references to SMB and SMB3 lately, so I really do hope SMB2 has its references in this game.

Back