Item Suggestions for SSB4

Maybe the Blue/Spiny Shell, which could blast the leader of the match away, resulting in a OHKO. :yoshi:

Ultraluigi said:
Skyward Yoshi said:
Ultraluigi said:
The Poison Mushroom. You can use it as an attack.
I think that was in Brawl.
It was? I haven't played it in a long time...

Yeah, it shrinks anyone who touches it.

Hyper Yoshi said:
Maybe the Blue/Spiny Shell, which could blast the leader of the match away, resulting in a OHKO. :yoshi:

Please no.

As for myself...well, I can't actually think of anything. >_<

I would like to have a guided missile weapon.

Hyper Yoshi said:

Uh, NO
Not a OHKO that's just an unfair but an explosion similar to that of a Smart Bomb would be fine.

Baby Simones said:
I think Batman in an assist trophy would be neat.

Although it would be nice, it probably won't ever happen.

I would like to see the Thunder Cloud. Like it would randomly appear somewhere and it will stick when grabbed. Then you could tag anyone so the Thunder Cloud passes on to them. And in a couple of seconds the Thunder Cloud will shrink its victim.

It looks like the Thunder Cloud would work like a Gooey Bomb. And please, one of its flaws is that it automatically activates. It should be activated when a character grabs it, like Gooey Bomb

Baby Luigi said:
It looks like the Thunder Cloud would work like a Gooey Bomb. And please, one of its flaws is that it automatically activates. It should be activated when a character grabs it, like Gooey Bomb

Okay I modified it.
I agree with you on that.

Pow Block Damges you by 8

How about Super Leaves? They give everybody a Tanooki Tail that you can spin and hit people with and also flutter. However, it goes away once enough damage is dealt.

Super Mario the Hedgehog said:
How about Super Leaves? They give everybody a Tanooki Tail that you can spin and hit people with and also flutter. However, it goes away once enough damage is dealt.
That's more likely than ever now, due to the usage in 3D Land and Kart 7.

How about the Power Glove?

we already have the super scope so why not add the power glove?

Tomba said:
How about the NES Zapper or the Wii Wheel? :yoshi:.
the wii wheel is kinda unlikely unless there was some kind of effect like making a kart for your character to appear.

Back