The Pushmo/Pullbox Thread

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Mario4Ever
If you have no idea what Pushmo is, click here. If you do, this thread provides you with the opportunity to discuss this quirky and addicting game from Intelligent Systems. Such discussion includes but is not limited to your opinion of/reaction to the game (of course) and your favorite Pushmo (most creative, most challenging, or just the most fun to play). If you wish, you can also share the QR codes of your created Pushmo with your fellow users. I'll offer my opinion soon.

Re: The Pushmo Thread

Heard it was a good app. Might get it once I have a 3DS

Let's see...the only real problem I have with Pushmo thus far is the story. You play as this thing named Mallo, who is tasked with rescuing kids from Pushmo (giant block puzzles) after they get stuck inside by some brat, but anyway, the Pushmo themselves are really cool. My favorite right now is Challenge 1-8 (not posting it here because anyone who plays the game will get to it soon enough). Instead, here's the QR code for my first created Pushmo. I hope you'll give it a try (when you solve it, I'd love feedback)!

PTRmJ.jpg

Got it and it is fun and I will try this

I found Mega Man characters in this spoiler

Mario4Ever said:
Let's see...the only real problem I have with Pushmo thus far is the story. You play as this thing named Mallo, who is tasked with rescuing kids from Pushmo (giant block puzzles) after they get stuck inside by some brat, but anyway, the Pushmo themselves are really cool. My favorite right now is Challenge 1-8 (not posting it here because anyone who plays the game will get to it soon enough). Instead, here's the QR code for my first created Pushmo. I hope you'll give it a try (when you solve it, I'd love feedback)!

PTRmJ.jpg
It's a bit easy, do you know you can change the color pallette so can look like this?
HNI_0048.jpg

I tried doing that, but it ended up changing the color of everything else. Also, I wasn't setting out to make an incredibly difficult one, since I haven't had the game for a significant amount of time.

Mario4Ever said:
I tried doing that, but it ended up changing the color of everything else. Also, I wasn't setting out to make an incredibly difficult one, since I haven't had the game for a significant amount of time.
You can only have 10 colors in one puzzle, but you can choose the colors you use. Making a difficult puzzle is harder than completing a difficult puzzle.

MarioMaster15 said:
Mario4Ever said:
You can only have 10 colors in one puzzle, but you can choose the colors you use. Making a difficult puzzle is harder than completing a difficult puzzle.

Oh, of course, since you have to solve it yourself before other people can. I might make another one once I solve a few more, as I've gotten a bit farther than I was when I made that one.

I would make a puzzle, but I can't stop playing puzzles that I've scanned!
But I did find this unfinished Pushmo.
HNI_0046.jpg

And I turned it into a puzzle.
HNI_0045.jpg

Apparently, that's too advanced for me until my Pushmo Studio gets updated, but it looks interesting.

I've only got 11 to go, then.

I just got it, and I'm at 1-18, then I decided I needed sleep.

I dreamed about playing Pushmo. :) And now I'm in the Murals world. Go Mario pushmo! :):):)

Back