Pokemon Wii U

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
What is the possibility of a Pokemon Wii U title coming out? I think there is a high chance of it happening.

Yeah, it was Colosseum.

There should be another title like Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. Now those were two good games.

Mariomario64 said:
Yeah, it was Colosseum.

There should be another title like Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. Now those were two good games.

Never had the chance to play them, but it looks beyond awesome. I'm actually goin gto give a friend who has a GameCube for Christmas. Considering she only plays GBA and GC games, and the only other Pokemon game she'd played is Ruby, this will be a nice game for her.

Well, a Pokemon Stadium sequel would bring the generation 5 Pokemon into the 3D world. However, Battle Revolution was not as efficient as the N64 stadium titles.

I do not much about the Stadium games; however, they should definitely bring back a single player Pokemon game back (especially for the Wii U). Perhaps even implement multiplayer into it as well. I personally had Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, and it was a very enjoyable game. The only problem was the limited Pokemon, but the story line was still short and sweet.

It was interesting to actually have a story mode Pokemon game for a console as it reminded one of the capabilities of the story line of the mainstream handheld Pokemon games and the vibrant battles of the Pokemon Stadium games mixed together.

Superfiremario said:
It kinda seems more for DS if you're talking about RPG.
I'd have to disagree because there were 2 very successful Pokemon games on the GameCube and with the Wii U's two screens it could be a really good games considering the sucess of the touchscreen Pokemon games. Although, I would not like another stadium game. They lacked a story which was kinda fun for Pokemon games. And have we ever had an HD Pokemon game? Wouldn't you like one?

CharizardLover said:
Mariomario64 said:
Never had the chance to play them, but it looks beyond awesome.
They're both sorta the same game, but the timeline of XD takes place 5 years after Colosseum's timeline. I'd recommend Colosseum, if you had to choose.

Now back on topic, I wonder if an RPG-ish game (like the handhleds) would ever make it onto a home console?

Back