Waluigi is being "phased out"

Guy at GameStop counter =/= official Nintendo confirmation.

Just because Waluigi isn't in Mario Kart 7 does not mean that he's getting the boot. He will be appearing in the 3DS version of Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games after all.

250px-WaluigiMP8a.PNG
If nintendo decide to phase me out, I will never star in any game, I would just be sracp while Wario and others have fun in these new spin offs.
Wario-mario_party_8.png
Just deal with it.
250px-WaluigiMP8a.PNG
My fans will go angry and now Camelot will never make a Mario game again since they really love me.

Nabber is not being "phased out"

KingBooWarioSir said:
I was at GameStop today and according to the guy at the counter Nintendo is planning on phasing out Waluigi. Is This True????
If GameStop said it, then it must be true!

I once asked them a month before when E3 was coming and they said they didn't know. I think I should work there, I have more knowledge about this stuff than they do.

If they do, I won't be happy. Wario/Waluigi are my favorite human Mario characters. I think Wario and Waluigi should have a game together just like Mario and Luigi. Hey, now that's something different.

There's no actual evidence towards Waluigi getting phased out. :waluigi: It would suck if they were, though. I'd hate to see him get replaced later like the Koopalings did after they got kicked out, and he's always been my main in spinoffs since Double Dash- that's like, ten years now!

CharizardLover said:
If they do, I won't be happy. Wario/Waluigi are my favorite human Mario characters. I think Wario and Waluigi should have a game together just like Mario and Luigi. Hey, now that's something different.

Get over yourself.

MnSG said:
Just for some humor, I did up the following discussion involving Wario and Waluigi, regarding Queen Bee and Wiggler.

waluigishocked.png
What? They included a honey bee and a worm, and yet they didn't bother to bring back me?!

wariomad.png
Oh shut up! You didn't let me play in Mario Tennis Power Tour, so I'm paying you back!

waluigishocked.png
But my track, Waluigi Pinball is back! You can't have that without me!

wariomad.png
Tough luck. You know those babies? Baby Park was in Mario Kart DS, but none of them participated in any races.

waluigishocked.png
I'll be sure to pay you back double after this!

This is just something that I posted on the Mario Kart 7 thread.

Shouldn't this be in Marioverse?

I don't think they'll get rid of Waluigi, but it is kinda strange that they didn't put him in MK7.

Rant time.

Wait, so they bring back Rosalina and add Metal Mario, Lakitu, Wiggler, and even that Queen Bee thing, but remove Waluigi? Seriously,
WTF NINTENDO?

I think the reason why Waluigi is not in because Retro might not like him and they might have control over the Roster.

Skull Kid said:
I think the reason why Waluigi is not in because Retro might not like him and they might have control over the Roster.
I'm pretty sure that they just designed the DKCR track.

Back