This is priceless.

Re: He's not dead yet, but this is priceless.

Wait, you want him dead?

That's harsh. He never killed anyone, and yeah, some people blew all their money on his crazy idea but that doesn't deserve death.

Dr. Javelin said:
Wait, you want him dead?

That's harsh. He never killed anyone, and yeah, some people blew all their money on his crazy idea but that doesn't deserve death.

No, I just figure that since he's pushing 90, his death's inevitable (I really don't want to get into this "deserving death" shit).

If you don't want to get into that then why would you put anything about him dying in the title?

Only because it seems that his death will be the only thing that'll stop people from throwing their lives away (and making Family Radio rich) because of stupid predictions. Additionally, I don't like people who decide the fates of everyone who disagrees with them.

So... you do want him dead.

Which contradicts what you said earlier.

No. Just because I think that his death will make people stop obsessing over him doesn't mean that's what I want.

Maybe you meant "SO this is priceless" not "BUT this is priceless."

Because if you say "he's not dead yet but this is priceless" it sounds like you're saying "this is priceless in spite of the fact he's not dead yet." As if him being dead would make it funnier.

However, "he's not dead yet so this is priceless" might imply "i can say this is priceless since he's not dead yet." But... I'm not sure if that's what you were trying to say either.

I say you could have left the death out of the title, but admittedly, I probably wouldn't have pointed any of this out on my own at all.

Mason said:
Maybe you meant "SO this is priceless" not "BUT this is priceless."

Because if you say "he's not dead yet but this is priceless" it sounds like you're saying "this is priceless in spite of the fact he's not dead yet." As if him being dead would make it funnier.

However, "he's not dead yet so this is priceless" might imply "i can say this is priceless since he's not dead yet." But... I'm not sure if that's what you were trying to say either.

I say you could have left the death out of the title, but admittedly, I probably wouldn't have pointed any of this out on my own at all.

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's amazing how one word can change a sentence's meaning. It probably would have been better on my part to just say "this is priceless," but my hands are tied.

Good riddance. We need all that money people have wasted on this old nutcase, though.

Mario4Ever said:
Additionally, I don't like people who decide the fates of everyone who disagrees with them.

What happened to "everybody can do whatever the fuck they want to each other as long as I don't know them"?

Scarecrow von Steuben said:
Mario4Ever said:
Additionally, I don't like people who decide the fates of everyone who disagrees with them.

What happened to "everybody can do whatever the *bleep* they want to each other as long as I don't know them"?

I know people who've bought into his shit.

Wait for him to actually say something really stupid before jumping on him, guys. He made a simple mistake in the title, that's not worth you guys hounding him, though it would be pretty funny to see every topic you make in the future attacked and nit-picked to death.

Welcome, Rosencrantz. It's a pleasure to see you again. *bows formally* I trust you're doing well? (this isn't sarcasm)

Fair enough. Perhaps you'd be interested in healthier lies? I have a preference for broccoli. ;)

Now that I've called the dogs off, actually, maybe you would prefer the topic going back to its original purpose.

Just trying to be a considerate host is all. :)

So...do you have any opinion concerning Camping and these recent developments?

Rosencrantz said:
Wait for him to actually say something really stupid before jumping on him, guys. He made a simple mistake in the title, that's not worth you guys hounding him, though it would be pretty funny to see every topic you make in the future attacked and nit-picked to death.
You're no fun. :[

I was actually flabbergasted when the world didn't end I bought into his scam. No, not really. Why didn't he make it in 2012 why did he pick 2011? He couldn't have waited one more year?!! At least the old fool would have been wrong on the year everyone else thought the world would end.

Back