Votes: 12 8.2%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 31 21.1%
  • Rarity

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 35 23.8%

• Total voters
Being a big lurker on the Internet, it's nearly everywhere I turn.

I have yet to actually watch it, though.

Started watching it not too long ago and I like it.

Kudos for making the thread here. I could've of made it but If no one made it before I did I would of waited until Season 2 was almost here to make the thread. I didn't want to start a thread for something that was going to take a few months before some new episodes came out.

Been a fan since March, it's honestly one of the best cartoons I've seen in years rarely has a cartoon have me checking updates daily.

And if somebody comes here asking "What the appeal" is, they should go check around there are plenty of sites that explain how this one show although it's based on the My Little Pony toys for girls has captured the hearts of not just the "target demographic" but what seems like thousands upon thousands of Men and older women on the internet.

I could go all day saying stuff about this show in this one post. But I don't want to go all out on it too much. All you need to know about the show is it has great writing, great characterization, funny humor, a great staff that includes Lauren Faust (which if you are an animation fan you should of heard about her), and a great fanbase.

And as for Favorite Pony I put in the poll? It is and will always be Twilight.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Where does it air?

Well if you have it (Assuming you live in the US) it airs on The Hub. It should since May 31st air on 8:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 6:30 PM. Of course until maybe Fall it will mainly be Season 1 reruns. But if you want a quicker way to see them all (Or you do not get The Hub) as of so far, Youtube is of course your best bet.

Milk Guy said:
Being a big lurker on the Internet, it's nearly everywhere I turn.

I have yet to actually watch it, though.
This.

I've watched every episode on YouTube, and I can say that Fluttershy is my favorite character.

Paper Jorge said:
Rarity and Applejack not getting any love. :(

I see that you've been posting a little recently Jorge. Great to see ya here :] (Just in case you don't know who I am, I'm SM)

Anyway Season 2's animation process has started this week so that's good news.

My Little Pony? No thanks. Sure, I used to watch the Powerpuff Girls in the past, and I could even sit through Sailor Moon, but like I said before, My Little Pony is where I draw the line.

Northern Verve said:
Paper Jorge said:
Rarity and Applejack not getting any love. :(

I see that you've been posting a little recently Jorge. Great to see ya here :] (Just in case you don't know who I am, I'm SM)

Figured.

Yeah, it's summer y'know and being the person that I am, I have literally nothing else to do lolololo.

Doctor Nega said:
My Little Pony? No thanks. Sure, I used to watch the Powerpuff Girls in the past, and I could even sit through Sailor Moon, but like I said before, My Little Pony is where I draw the line.

My Little Pony is made for BOTH genders. :(

Doctor Nega said:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is most certainly not the girly thing for 5-8 year old or so girls My Little Pony used to be.

Northern Verve said:
Where do you hear that news?

The Toad Warrior said:
Northern Verve said:
Where do you hear that news?

The director of the show has a Twitter (Which I follow) and occasionally gives insight on production of the show. It was also reported a little later on the most updated fansite for the show Equestria Daily. It's not really BIG news really but it's just good to know they're working on it. The show's made in flash (Though unlike most animated shows made in flash these days they pay a little more attention to detail and the animation still runs smoothly) afterall

Thanks for sharing those links, SWFlash.

Koopa Kid, if you are in your early teens, you might not like it as much as us older males. I didn't think I would like it, but I watched one episode that happened to come up in a search. I watched it, then another, then another. I eventually saw them all, I can legitimately say it's a top-notch show, free of the violence and foul language and subject matter that plagues so many other shows.

Give My Little Pony a chance. You may not like it, but it doesn't hurt to try new things once in a while.

Koopa Kid said:
Why do you guys watch this?
This is ok for 5 year olds not teenager and such No offence guys

Koopa Kid said:
I'm 13 by the way
I dunno, I'll give it a try

Everyone was skeptical before they saw an episode of the show, many now fans of the show transitioned with "What's all this talk about MLP for?! I must know why the heck it's everywhere I go online" to actually being impressed with the show to seeing more episodes and before they know it they're Bronies.

And also case in point, My Signature
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Mm. Which show for five year olds (and girls, for that matter) has a character using ketchup to look like blood?

Okay yeah this show isn't half bad.

Oh god I think I might be a brony.

Back